How old are?

Charlene1991

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Keep seeing kids age 13 rocking iPhones everywhere! It's unbelievable! Seriously.. spoilt brats!

Tell us your age you got your S4 or your first phone :)

Just curious.

Last edited:

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I'll only say I'm way older than 13. Old enogh to remember when computers filled up a room, instead of a pocket.

Yup, and "storage" referred to the box one carried punch cards in.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
LOL. Yep. Speaking of punch cards....

I had a friend who served as a ship-board computer operator in the Navy. They had stacks and stacks of card decks (for you youngsters, that's punch cards Punched card - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia not SD cards) in metal boxes mounted into racks that were bolted to the bulkheads. One night, they got caught in a horrible storm that rocked the ship enough for all those boxes to fall out and dump their contents on the floor. Absolutely no way to recover but to have new decks punched on shore and flown out to the fleet. :)

Can't say I miss those days!

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
56 here. I remember in 4th grade we had to stand up in class and state what we 'wanted to be when we grew up'. I said, 'a computer programmer'. That was 1965. I became a nurse, now retired and a full time geek. It only took me 48 years. :p

What?! ...I'm msndrstood.
via Gnex

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Turning 36 this Summer. S4 and the One are my 19th & 20th upgrade in 40 months since signing my contract.

Yes. I'm seeing a professional help. LOL

SHIFT_tapatalk 2 s4 SGH-I377M

CSI Guy

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
Guess that I am the old fart around here. Am 60 years young and love my cell phones. Am a retired CSI Guy and have seen more death and destruction in a week than most have in a life time. lol Now after 25 years of that mess I have retired and now sell Chocolate, I have a sweet job.

rjnsmith

May 3, 2013
Visit site
Got my first phone (Samsung Guru 220) I was freshman in high school in 2004/05 (15 years old?)
A year later I got the "State of the art" Motorola Razor.
In (late) 2008 I got a Blackberry pearl
In early 2010 I got the Blackberry storm 9550 and hated it after 3 days.
I then got the Apple iPhone 3GS and fell in love with it.
October 2011 I got the iPhone 4S
Now at 24 years old on May 2nd I got the Samsung Galaxy S4. Funny how I come full circle with Samsung. Looks like I'll be sticking with them for now. I love this phone and the way I see it it will only improve over the next several years.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1