If iPhone 5 also has a 5-inch screen, would you still be getting the Galaxy S4?

Which phone would you get?

• Total voters

Reformed IOS User

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
just came for a 3gs - if they had a 5" screen probably would of stuck with an iphone but now that I made the switch I can't ever see myself going back to an iphone

varsityhacker

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Fair enough, personally I don't see the buy fuss about android crushing iOS but that's just me.

Posted via Android Central App using my Nexus 4

Well we are on Android Central, so the majority of people will be fans off Androids OS. I'm sure over on the Apple forums they are the opposite, they like iOS and their apps and don't care about customization etc. I personally find iOS boring and well easy to use in some ways, but awful in other ways. I can't stand that it takes 5 steps to turn on or off wifi.

archer75

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
No, i'm on android now for a reason. It can do so much more than ios and has more freedom. It was a had transition but once I figured it out i've been hooked since. Even sold my ipads to get a nexus 10.

Eric Kane

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
They could, but its much easier to use the stock app than it is to use third party, definitely when most of the people you would contact have the same program. Besides, my sister often complains that tango, oovoo, and Skype are perform noticeably less than facetime, at least on her device.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

Not that it will ever happen, but Apple could always bring that functionality to Android like Google does to Apple with Google Voice Search/Google Maps/Google Now.

OhAlfie

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I did my time with the iphones (4+ years). I've grown bored with them and have no plans to move back to them.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I've had iPhone in the past... And I will never go back. I personally like Android to much. :)

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.

ryanr509

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I'm excited for iOS 7 and key lime pie also. If the iPhone 5s/6 went to a 4.5"-5" screen I would give one a try. They may not be as feature packed as an android but they do all the basics so well.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

snookasnoo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Because people are interested in it. Nobody force you to read it.

Why is this in the Galaxy S4 forum again?????

Posted via Android Central App

- - - Updated - - -

There are many ways to do this with an iPhone.

I still wouldn't get a iPhone.... I download a lot of videos amd songs directly from YouTube and side loads a lot of fonts and love changing the way my home screen looks and its animation.... Its more to android then screen size over iPhone.... And the talk app is just as fast as I message all u need is the Google email of the person

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

snookasnoo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
retina display MBP's are fantastic. Makes everything else look like crap. If you travel consider the 13". Also new MBP's with Haswell, 802.11 ac and faster vid cards are expected in a month or so. Check the price list on Apple Insider for best prices.
AppleInsider | News and rumors since 1997

I will also be looking for a new laptop in a couple of months since my Sony Vaio is startin to act weird... Looking at the options today, pretty tempting to actually get the 15" retina display macbook pro. I know it's very expensive, but the resale value holds up very very well.