If iPhone 5 also has a 5-inch screen, would you still be getting the Galaxy S4?

Which phone would you get?

• Total voters

ryanr509

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I don't think apple will change screen size much if at all. They have the small handset market all to themselves. Android doesn't produce high end 4.3" or smaller devices. If anything I'd see them keeping the iPhone look and screen size then coming out with at tops a 4.5" screened iPhone.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

varsityhacker

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I like my iPhone jailbroken especially with iOS 6. I can get all the customization that I need and have a silky smooth interface. I can even use google apps as if they are native to the iPhone thanks to jail breaking. For example, a swipe if the status bar loads google now. I love google now.

Sent from my iPhone 7

When I had my iPhone's I always jail broke them to get the phone setup like I want it. With Android I don't have to liberate my phone to get it to work how I like it. I

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Funniest part is that picture from Apple that says "Your move Samsung." Really? That's all you got Apple? It looks like crap, but what's that in another picture? Another row of icons? Wow, I don't know where you get your genius. :p

Posted via Android Central App

Its a fan concept apple isn't that immature.

I'll say it again,this thread needs to die NOW its gonna start into fight because I wont be able to control myself

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I hope he one day realizes how foolish he looks and sounds.

Give him time

give him time. Its his companies product, did you think he would start saying the competition is doing better then us with bigger screens

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Just like Bill gates said that eventuallyAndroid and iOS tablet owners will switch to windows, right?. It's not idiotic it's defending the company they own/run.

Dude.

Even if you're defending your company, it's

Still a foolish thing to say.

Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

joemd60

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
That would be a negative for me. Android ftw! And I will be ordering the S4 on May 18th.

packerbacker

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
While I will admit I am a big Samsung fan, don't totally exclude the HTC One, or depending on carrier, The LG Optimus, the Sony Xperia Z, and I just saw this review on YouTube, the Oppo Find 5.

I'm on Big Red, but it sounds like there's a POSSIBILITY a new HTC device is coming in July. If so, it would be a huge contender and ultimately it would come down to which phone I liked better.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I don't care how big their screen is, the UI is still so damn boring. You cant do anything with it except put apps on it...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Haha all apple did was increase the length of the screen, they didn't proportionally increase the width as well, so some of the things you view on the 5 might not display properly.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

HNNNNNGHHH

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I would still buy the S4 since the Apple "Geniuses" would probably just make the friggin' screen even taller.

That, and iOS' incapability of having any legitimate customization options.

JoeyyNY

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm not really interested in the S4 at this time. I don't think it's a big enough upgrade over my S3. But to answer the question, I'd have no interest in a 5" iPhone, either, if it were still like the current iPhone in other respects. I have no use for Apple's "we know better than you," locked-down approach to design. Show me an iPhone that I can configure to look like this, and I might consider it. (It's not really about appearance, it's about the flexibility to organize things the way I want to.)

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-...46-h615-no/Screenshot_2013-05-01-22-14-06.png

How you got the bar Red?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs