Can I change my 16 Gb models to 32 GB?

Sam Cheong

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I ordered two S4s on a upgrade to be delievered to my att store but haven't taken delivery yet. This whole 8.82 GB thing bothers me a bit so can I change for the 32 GB models instead? Ofcourse I would pay the additional cost.

Coincidentally the phones were supposed to be delievered today. I'm going to go try today anyway. That whole memory problem bothers me too much. And apparently the 32 GB models are available today.

neebi007

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I ordered two S4s on a upgrade to be delievered to my att store but haven't taken delivery yet. This whole 8.82 GB thing bothers me a bit so can I change for the 32 GB models instead? Ofcourse I would pay the additional cost.

Coincidentally the phones were supposed to be delievered today. I'm going to go try today anyway. That whole memory problem bothers me too much. And apparently the 32 GB models are available today.

Once you get the delivery, contact your provider and tell them you need 32 GB phones. Don't use delivered phones keep then in original packing. your provider will send you return bag or arrange a collection then thy'll send you the other phones you want. Or speak to you're customer services and find out if you can take the handsets to there outlet/shop and get them exchanged.

:*:N33b1:*:

Sam Cheong

May 8, 2013
Visit site
?? They are being shipped to my At&t store because it was back ordered. Sorry if I wasn't clear on that. So I haven't physically opened
anything. I take it that this swap should be no big fuss on their part?

neebi007

May 6, 2013
Visit site
?? They are being shipped to my At&t store because it was back ordered. Sorry if I wasn't clear on that. So I haven't physically opened
anything. I take it that this swap should be no big fuss on their part?

Sorry I missed "att store" bit... No it shouldn't be any prob. Just ring up the company/store you got your order from.

:*:N33b1:*:

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I originally ordered the LG Optimus G Pro last Saturday and when I went in to get it at the ATT store today after playing with the OG Pro and really taking a look at it I opted to get the S4 32GB, it was no biggie, they had to do some paperwork and swap out the order details. Since it was activated there was no return fee. I also opted to get the GN10.1 on the promo deal with an extra business discount bringing it down to $175 so really I couldn't pass it up.

Each3

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I originally ordered the LG Optimus G Pro last Saturday and when I went in to get it at the ATT store today after playing with the OG Pro and really taking a look at it I opted to get the S4 32GB, it was no biggie, they had to do some paperwork and swap out the order details. Since it was activated there was no return fee. I also opted to get the GN10.1 on the promo deal with an extra business discount bringing it down to $175 so really I couldn't pass it up.

What happen with the Optimus G Pro?

What convinced you to get the Galaxy S 4?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
What happen with the Optimus G Pro?

What convinced you to get the Galaxy S 4?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

The OG Pro is an awesome device and I really wanted a 5.5" phone, loved the screen it was super sharp, bright and clear. But, the bright part was due to the 100% brightness being set and when I put it into auto brightness and set it to say 50% it was too dark for me. I was concerned about having to keep it on 100% brightness all the time and the toll on battery life. Then of course ATT announced the S4 32GB was to be released at the same time and that was really my originally planned phone so it was time well spent at the ATT store comparing the two, actually playing with both UI/UX and getting a feel for them.

Ultimately I made the choice to get the S4 and a GN10.1 (for $175) so I got what I wanted as a really sweet deal but I signed contracts to do it which I was not planning on doing. But for once I am going to force myself to actually live with a device for a while, at least a year since I do have an upgrade available on another line.

I do see LG as a serious competitor to Samsung and it will not take them long to be on an even playing field design, performance and spec wise. The OG2 which is rumored is starting to look solid and I suspect LG will learn even more from what Samsung does with the GN3 in the fall. It will forever be a cat and mouse game, but LG is the one to watch.