Google Voice Search Question

smthrsd

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Last nigth when I was seachign via google and using the voice to search, the phoen would talk back, like when i searched Weather, it woudl say The Weather is Dublin 71 degrees. Today When I do it, there is no voice. I went into the settign and made sure sure under voice speech output is selected to always speak. yet still no sound.

Last edited by a moderator:

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Re: Google Voice Q

Yeah S Voice talking to me and I didn't change any settings. I'm not sure what the deal is. Good thing I don't really care too much for it.

smthrsd

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site

Yeah S Voice talking to me and I didn't change any settings. I'm not sure what the deal is. Good thing I don't really care too much for it.

yup my S Voice also is not talkign back. Unrooted and no apps diabled either. S Voice and Google both talke back to me, as of last night, but today neither are and I didnt chnage a thing either.

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site

yup my S Voice also is not talkign back. Unrooted and no apps diabled either. S Voice and Google both talke back to me, as of last night, but today neither are and I didnt chnage a thing either.

Google is talking back to me though. S Voice just stopped out of nowhere. In you language and input setting, what do you have set as your text to voice?