Missing slide to call feature

bergeronjc

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I am missing the slide to call feature on my AT&T s4. I looked for the option and can't find it anywhere. I can slide to message but can't slide to call.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Touch it about half way in the middle and slide to the right. It's different than before, but mine works. I thought it didn't at first.

bergeronjc

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Touch it about half way in the middle and slide to the right. It's different than before, but mine works. I thought it didn't at first.

That works. Awesome thanks. I thought it made no sense that they would leave that feature out.

FitMomXtine

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
I thought it wasn't working, but after the recommendation it does work!

You guys are awesome!

RG129

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Does anybody else find the slide to call feature taking too long to actually dial the contact? I feel like I'm waiting 3-4 seconds after I swipe to wait for it to connect.

FitMomXtine

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
My iPhone would lag so long making a call that a measly 3 seconds does not bother me.

ReDDevil2112

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
No, they're talking about how sliding right over a contact in the contacts screen calls them. Sliding left let's you text them.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

RG129

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I find it quicker to actually tap on the number to bring the whole contact up, and then tap on the phone icon to dial the call. It seems I can do that faster than the swipe to call will connect.

Eric5445

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
a whole 3-4 seconds? lol #firstworldproblems

mine takes just as long. I use that time to decide what I'm going to say when they answer or don't answer the phone.

zeera

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi there, wanna ask a question, I recently change to note 3, but my phone when I slide to the left it connect to text message. But when I used Note 1, it give me option whether to text with whatapps, viber or text message. How can I set it to my Note 3.

Thank you in advance.