I take back all my hate on the S4.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Omg the S4's screen is STUNNING I used to hate the s3 screen but the S4just blows it away. The phone doesn't feel any bigger then the s3 and its also lighter I used to say that the plastic is cheap on the S4 and it doesn't feel cheap at all! Then the speed, people complained about lag and the S4 proves that to be false. The camera options are AMAZING and its just an awesome phone! I wish I had enough money to keep my N4 and get the S4.

Gj Sammy you now have a convert for next year.

Posted via Android Central App using my Nexus 4

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
I'm not sure what you're trying to do here, nor do I care. But I am telling you if this is some elaborate troll, I will personally ban you from Android Central forever. I did say IF.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure what you're trying to do here, nor do I care. But I am telling you if this is some elaborate troll, I will personally ban you from Android Central forever. I did say IF.

No, seriously look at my previous posts. I use to bash the S4 so much but I never used one, I got the chance to use one and I was impressed.

Posted via Android Central App using my Nexus 4

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
He's 100% trolling

He's 0% trolling. We've been talking about phones all day on Google+. There are indeed some S4's that are good and some that are not so good, just like every device but both that and the One are monster devices.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
He's 0% trolling. We've been talking about phones all day on Google+. There are indeed some S4's that are good and some that are not so good, just like every device but both that and the One are monster devices.

They totally are.I guess I should never judge a phone before even holding it lol. The plastic definitely doesn't feel cheap

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
LAGZ IS ALL!!! YOU LIAR PAID BRIBE TROLL!!! S4 SUX ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!!!!1!!1!

Lol, just messing with you ;)

I can confirm that this is no troll.

Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
LAGZ IS ALL!!! YOU LIAR PAID BRIBE TROLL!!! S4 SUX ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!!!!1!!1!

Lol, just messing with you ;)

I can confirm that this is no troll.

Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

I am actually very very surprised with the S4 I don't know how this is a small upgrade, the screen alone is worth it.
You know how hard core I used to hate Samsung phones and stuff.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Learning more and telling people in a positive way that you changed your mind is a good thing and could be use to other people who are on the fence about which one to try out.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Why were u even bashing it before you've even played with it?

Posted from my amazing white Galaxy S4

I think a lot of people were disappointed that it was not drastically different from the S3 and had extremely high (me included) expectations for the device. Many of the expectations, such as updating TouchWiz's appearance and removing the physical buttons and menu buttons would have been great, but of course it wasn't in Samsung's best interest to do a wild change that could damage brand recognition. Because it is viewed as an incremental upgrade, it's easy to feel like Samsung phone it in, even though it is a terrific device in it's own right when it's not being compared the the S3, etc.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
He's 100% trolling
He's not trolling. He's outspoken. And he's from New Zealand so we have to forgive him.

Btw Jerry, I did love that post. Like a father swatting his son across the back of the head (electronically of course).

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

TheLegoman

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
That is why you should never bash something without trying it first. I tried it, and although it wasn't for me, it was a solid device. It felt very solid and well built. Not creaky and flimsy like I thought it would be . I could definitely see myself using some of those features like air wave and eye scrolling. When I buy a new phone later this year, I will definitely be considering an S4.

Posted via Android Central App

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I certainly liked it more after using it in person for a while and adjusting to it, though I don't have one for personal use any more unfortunately. Similar to my experience with the One; left with a good impression.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Why were u even bashing it before you've even played with it?

Posted from my amazing white Galaxy S4

My thought exactly.. So he is kind of admitting to being one of those people who just purposely raged at others and was part of the issue with people arguing rather than discussing a phone. Sigh.. Amazing.

Glad you like your phone though.. Next time don't bash a phone if you never even tried it :(.

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
He's not trolling. He's outspoken. And he's from New Zealand so we have to forgive him.

Btw Jerry, I did love that post. Like a father swatting his son across the back of the head (electronically of course).

Yeah i guess I am. I see it in my posts now. I do state certain things as true which are not and am willing to accept my mistake though.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Let's get over the need to blame people for stuff and appreciate the message, which is that people can be positively surprised by actually interacting with a device, rather than just accepting forum posts or reviews, etc.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Learning more and telling people in a positive way that you changed your mind is a good thing and could be use to other people who are on the fence about which one to try out.
It's actually kind of strange. I was pretty much decided to get the HTC One but after Chetan's comment I am going to check out the S4.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams