I take back all my hate on the S4.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I rarely post but reading this turned me off by this forum.
The MODERATOR seems like the troll by threatening to ban people.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums
Lol. Don't sweat it. Jerry and Chetan go way back.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Not entirely. It is much much smoother than before but there are occasional stutters. But I am not complaining, it could certainly use some more optimizations.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
Every computer or phone can hesitate at times. Even the beloved iphone has its moments where it can hesitate. Android processes a lot of stuff and even when you have a quad core processor and 2GB of ram you can get a hiccup. Even my Nexus 4 has the odd bump now and again, but I beat mine up with widgets etc.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

NoNexus

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I rarely post but reading this turned me off by this forum.
The MODERATOR seems like the troll by threatening to ban people.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums

Jerry is pretty fair. A bit harsh sometimes, but fair. The same cannot be said of others, but such is life

tohio

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Jerry is pretty fair. A bit harsh sometimes, but fair. The same cannot be said of others, but such is life

What's fair about threatening someone in an abusive tone in public without having the facts? I would certainly criticize a general forum poster who did the same. Wouldn't a PM have accomplished the goal? The OP could have explained his position and that would be the end of it.

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
What's fair about threatening someone in an abusive tone in public without having the facts? I would certainly criticize a general forum poster who did the same. Wouldn't a PM have accomplished the goal? The OP could have explained his position and that would be the end of it.

Do you really have to jump on every single chance you can to bash the mods? Just asking, because this definitely isn't the first time I've seen it.

Once again, if you knew the relationship between chetan and the mods you would understand his feeling the need to post this.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

HNNNNNGHHH

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
All lag in today's high-powered android handsets can be blamed for those darned carriers placing their bloated crapware into our phones as well as OEM-issued skinned versions of Android.

Ah, don't you just love AOSP-based ROMs?

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Do you really have to jump on every single chance you can to bash the mods? Just asking, because this definitely isn't the first time I've seen it.

Once again, if you knew the relationship between chetan and the mods you would understand his feeling the need to post this.

I'm not sure what "relationship" I have with the mods O.O

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site

1. If I didn't do it in public, you all would have claimed I didn't do it at all, as you and others have done in the past. You reap what you sow.
2. I don't particularly care what you think.

tohio

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
1. If I didn't do it in public, you all would have claimed I didn't do it at all, as you and others have done in the past. You reap what you sow.
2. I don't particularly care what you think.

Jerry, you are certainly welcome to your opinion about my post but accusing me in public of something I have not done is not acceptable to me. If you have an instance of my claiming that you have not dealt with a troll please post it here or send me a PM. If not please post a public or PM apology. What happened to the new direction posted in Kevin O'Quinn's Moving Forward post? Accusing people publicly of things they have not done certainly doesn't fit the spirit or letter of Kevin's message.

gozirra

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Someone give Bigfoot back his jerky. Wow the tone of this place certainly has changed since I used to come here when looking for help with my old Incredible. Hope I don't get banned for making an honest observation.

Statusnone

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
I am sorry if I am wrong, but didn't you just return from a ban?

If I magically sprout a uterus in the future, birth a child, and have the great honor to be worshiped on this Sunday that only comes once a year, the last place I'd find myself is in this thread... But that's just me. Go enjoy your day, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

Last edited:

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
If I magically sprout a uterus in the future, birth a child, and have the great honor to be worshiped on this Sunday that only comes once a year, the last place I'd find myself is in this thread... But that's just be. Go enjoy your day, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

What... in the world...

Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
If I magically sprout a uterus in the future, birth a child, and have the great honor to be worshiped on this Sunday that only comes once a year, the last place I'd find myself is in this thread... But that's just be. Go enjoy your day, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

I don't need a special day of the year to be honored and appreciated as a mother, I get it everyday. But thank you anyways :)

Statusnone

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
I don't need a special day of the year to be honored and appreciated as a mother, I get it everyday. But thank you anyways :)

My mother is 1200 miles away, only get to see her about once a year, and still she gets a phone call from me once a day telling her thanks for being no short of amazing. So I agree with you on that one.

EDIT: I'm glad tohio (thanks brother :)) is the only one that appreciates my attempt to derail the hell out of this thread from the negativity... I'm just not witty and clever enough

tohio

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Yes because I hated the S4, thing I dont understand is that I'm praising the S4 and being called a troll even though I was banned for trolling/hating the S4.

I'm not sure why someone with a Droid is in a Galaxy S4 forum calling you out for being banned for discussing the Galaxy S4. I think you have been exonerated of being a troll by others in this thread. Asking someone if they have been banned is not warranted in my opinion. On another note, I see that you like the iPhone. Do you still have one? Did you replace the iPhone with the S4? I had one but gave it up because I couldn't mod it (Mod = mostly soft bricked every Android phone I've had). :D

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Yes because I hated the S4, thing I dont understand is that I'm praising the S4 and being called a troll even though I was banned for trolling/hating the S4.

I'm not calling you a troll. I was just suggesting that is why the mods, or jerry in particular, was suspicious of this thread.

Statusnone

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure why someone with a Droid is in a Galaxy S4 forum calling you out for being banned for discussing the Galaxy S4. I think you have been exonerated of being a troll by others in this thread. Asking someone if they have been banned is not warranted in my opinion. On another note, I see that you like the iPhone. Do you still have one? Did you replace the iPhone with the S4? I had one but gave it up because I couldn't mod it (Mod = mostly soft bricked every Android phone I've had). :D

I was sitting over here wondering the same thing (not that I care, just was slightly confused)... Picture extremely relevant.

Attachments

• Citi_Field_Left_Field_View.jpg
    Citi_Field_Left_Field_View.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 71

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae