Car Holder needed!

Azwizzard

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I will doing a fair bit of traveling by car in July.

I am looking for a decent holder that will hold my S4 horizontally, still allowing me to have it plugged into the car charger so I can use the Navigation software while I drive.

Just looking for a good BASIC holder that will suction cup/stick to window/dashboard and hold the phone.

Any suggestions??

dwhitman

Mar 26, 2010
Visit site
Proclip has a 2-part system where you buy a base that works with your car, and a holder that fits your phone. I have been very happy with the Proclip I've been using with my Thunderbolt, and they just released an S4 holder. Got one on order for when my VZW S4 arrives.

It's shown in vertical position in their photo, but it swivels 360 degrees to allow any orientation.
511526.jpg-440x330

Proclip Holder for Galaxy S4

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I always use the iottie car holder. It holds many different devices unlike the pro clip ones that are specifically made for your device but cost more. The iottie holds firm still leaves the option to plug your phone in. Here's a link.

iOttie Easy One Touch XL Windshield Dashboard Car Mount Holder for Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note 2
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B007FH716...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU2774152

It will also accommodate any case as well