05-13-2013 06:27 PM
32 12
    My only problem with the flip cover is that if you use it, you can't use any other type of case on it. If you drop your phone, you risk shattering the screen, scuffing the edges etc.
    05-12-2013 01:28 PM
    My only problem with the flip cover is that if you use it, you can't use any other type of case on it. If you drop your phone, you risk shattering the screen, scuffing the edges etc.

well, for me i got one of those jelly cases and i STILL put it around my GS IV even with the flip case on for when its in "transit"... (Room to room, out on patio, placing in cupholder in car, etc) Sometimes i'll put it over the front, sometimes the back, but since its pretty soft jelly it adds an extra cushion and goes on easy and comes off as easy. Then, when its going to be stationary for a few hours on my desk, i take off the "jelly cover" and let it just be in the flip cover case. Its not a hassle, and worth it to me : )

I have never dropped it, but i never dropped " a newborn baby" either so hopefully that logic will see me thru the life of the phone : )

smooth4lyfe and saintforlife like this.
    05-12-2013 05:18 PM
    I'm considering this cover as well but am concerned about: (1) inadvertently, repeatedly grabbing the volume rocker when taking the phone out of the case and (2) lack of a clear cover over the s-view cutout allowing an opprtunity for scratches and debris to accumulate on the side of the pouch where the screen resides. Any feedback on these conerns based on your actual experince? Thx

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums
    I ordered the case a couple days ago, so I probably won't have it for a week or so longer. I'll be posting a quick review about it when I get it.

I also decided to get two different screen protectors: The Glas.tR by Spigen ($35 or something?), and the Ultracrystal Spigen screen protector ($5 or so? I forget). I got the first screen protector (the cheaper one) thinking I didn't want the glass protector, but then I caved and decided I wanted a nice glass screen protector. Anyway, with a screen protector, I figure there's no issue having the opening there.

i liked that case as well but wht held me back from it was the idea that i would have to, "remove it from its case" approx 20=25 times a day to use it. Times that my 365 days and that is a ton of potential incidents for me drop the, "slippery lil sucker".... lol

The point of the view component is that you don't have to remove it out the pouch. Even if I do end up removing the phone constantly, I don't think it'll be an issue. We'll see
    05-13-2013 12:20 AM
    i put a skin on mine, this case is the bees knees...lol

Thats sweet! How did u do that?
    Aquila likes this.
    05-13-2013 01:28 AM
    They dropped down to $47 on Amazon. I've been debating to get that. Or a cheaper model I've seen. Sadly the local AT&T store had none in stock. But, I also don't have the funds right now after paying for the phone. Will be caseless for about a month.

Edit: Oh wow, you can use a jelly case along with the flip part? I really like that now! So now I'll have to save for two cases. Recommendations are welcome so I know what to save for. ^_^
    05-13-2013 04:50 PM

If you plan on carrying the phone in your pocket, please read my post.

Went back to my $10.00 Spigen case.

Very disappointed in my $60.00 case.

05-13-2013 06:23 PM
    the cell phone shop... they let you design your own skin (ffor the back cover) for $5.99 plus about 4 bucks shipping. Very worth it and just like the more expensive "Skinit", cell phone shop skins leave no residue so you can remove them anytime without worrying the sticky will ruin your back cover : )

Aquila likes this.
    05-13-2013 06:27 PM
32 12