Former iPhone user, trying to send mms videos via go SMS pro??

mg8r1016

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
So I have searched multiple sites trying to find a solution, am I out of luck when it comes to sending videos via text message? I tried to send a 15 second video for the first time today and got the error that the file was to large. Forgive me if this has been discussed before, but I was just trying to get confirmation. I just wanted to make sure there wasn't a setting that needed adjusted or something in Go SMS pro.

I can use YouTube, if that's what I need to do.

Love the galaxy S4 so far but just trying to figure things out as they pop up!!

Thanks for the help!!

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Change the setting on video recording to send via Mms. It will make the video much smaller and at a much lower quality. Apple did that for you when you sent videos before. Have someone send you a video from their iPhone and watch it on your phone. You'll see what I mean

Posted via Android Central App

jredecop82

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Ya that's one very nice thing about the iPhone. I like having the good quality video in my gallery AND being able to send it. Not sure why android messaging apps don't automatically downgrade quality for sending like Apple does. I don't always think about switching to MMS mode before taking a video.

Posted via Android Central App

Angie Drury

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
The MMS videos are also very grainy. Love everything , almost, about my galaxy except the video. Pretty disappointed in it actually. I like to send a lot of video and the low quality doesn't look very good.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey