Text Notification Box on Lockscreen?

LilSnoop40

May 11, 2013
Visit site
hi, is there any way to turn off the text box that show up on the lockscreen? i have glowfly installed and i get both boxes.... i am new to the android scene please help.

Thanks

speed13

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
hi, is there any way to turn off the text box that show up on the lockscreen? i have glowfly installed and i get both boxes.... i am new to the android scene please help.

Thanks

Go to stock message settings and un-check preview messages. As well notification.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 White - using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1368451379790.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368451379790.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 28

LilSnoop40

May 11, 2013
Visit site
that worked great thanks for your help. now i have another question. i have email glowfly about as well. i can't get the custom txt alerts to work with this disabled. but if its one they work... any ideas?

Thanks

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
From the GlowFly Play Store page:

**REMINDER** - You will need to disable the system sms notifications in order to not receive multiple notifications.

So, it was there all along :)

LilSnoop40

May 11, 2013
Visit site
sorry, spookdroid... i am aware of that there but i am talking about custom text alerts... not the notification on the second question there. but the only way the custom text alerts work is if i leave that enable in the default messaging program as well. but if i do that there is no way to do like speed13 said to block the notification box on the lockscreen from popping up.

Thanks.

i have tried chompSMS, Glowfly and Handcent SMS... i can not get any custom alerts to work if i disable the default messaging application notification. but if i leave it on i get double notifications...

speed13

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
uhuzasem.jpg
Do you talking about for individual contract to have different notification sound or I'm missing something? If you want different sounds for different contacts just go in setting and you can customize everything.
First go to Custom Notification then create custom Notification.

abyza4e7.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S4 White - using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781