Things aren't looking good for Facebook or HTC

Status
Not open for further replies.

tohio

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
It doesn't belong in the One forum either. Still doesn't answer my question on why it would be in any Samsung forum other than to try and gloat or some other bs. http://forums.androidcentral.com/htc-first/

Unless you've been away recently you should know that there is a tremendous amount of discussion in this Forum about the HTC One and the HTC company's financial situation. Why don't you peruse this Forum and make the same comment about every post critical of the S4 by a HTC owner in the S4 Forum. My original post was not critical of the phone or the company. If I wanted to stir up trouble I would have posted it a HTC Forum. You'd better look up the word gloat. The ideas and synonyms associated with the word gloat do not appear in my post.

LindtChocolate

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
Unless you've been away recently you should know that there is a tremendous amount of discussion in this Forum about the HTC One and the HTC company's financial situation. Why don't you peruse this Forum and make the same comment about every post critical of the S4 by a HTC owner in the S4 Forum. My original post was not critical of the phone or the company. If I wanted to stir up trouble I would have posted it a HTC Forum. You'd better look up the word gloat. The ideas and synonyms associated with the word gloat do not appear in my post.
I'm sorry, I didn't notice you mentioned anything about the S4 anywhere in your original post. Oh wait a second, you didn't. This post was made purely to stir up a flame war instead of talking about the HTC First, otherwise you would have posted it in the appropriate section. At least in the other critical posts they speak of both devices or some comparison.

tohio

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm sorry, I didn't notice you mentioned anything about the S4 anywhere in your original post. Oh wait a second, you didn't. This post was made purely to stir up a flame war instead of talking about the HTC First, otherwise you would have posted it in the appropriate section.

Accusing people of negative intentions when you have no factual evidence to do so is dubious at best. Accusing someone of trying to start a flame war is contrary to Kevin O'Quinn's ideas expressed in his Going Forward post.

tohio

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Since this story is false is there any reason to keep this thread open?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

No reason to keep it open. People can still read the OP . I didn't expect there would be this much comment on it. But why do you say it's false? The update is based on un-named sources and may be false itself.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
No reason to keep it open. People can still read the OP . I didn't expect there would be this much comment on it. But why do you say it's false? The update is based on un-named sources and may be false itself.

Unfortunately I can't say. :(

AC didn't run it. For good reason.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

darkoman4

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
LOL, I just bought new one for 200 on ebay. Well because the sales were bad, I got me great 720 4.3" screen, stock android LTE greatly built device for cheap. Thank you HTC and Facebook. You loose, I win.

Love Divine

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
I know a guy who works for HTC. He says they've appropriated a lot more money towards marketing this year. His opinion was ultimately that "the whole department should be fired" and that they really mishandled it this year. Basically, it'll be better but not what it could've/should've been.

Status
Not open for further replies.