05-29-2013 07:06 PM
80 ... 234
tools
    well, considering that most of the patents Apple used to "win" the infringement suite have since been invalidated, I don't think they'll get very far with the request.
    I'm waiting on the day the judge finally says enough is enough. And slap a billion dollar fine on apple for all the trouble it caused our justice system, and using that to set the precedent for all future patent suits.

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using Tapatalk
    tohio likes this.
    05-17-2013 12:58 AM
    Not on a high horse. Apple has been sued and made payouts. It's just funny that Samsung documents turn up that has high racking Samsung Officers telling subordinates to copy the look and feel of the iPhone and then people get bent out of shape when Apple sues them. It the hatred for Apple that people have when Apple defends their IP that I don't understand.
    The flip side of that coin:

Samsung trial evidence reveals Apple patting itself on the back for silent presence at events, studying the competition

Date of the slides....Feb 2006. Samsung F700 and the LG Prada actual phone models were on display....iPhone wasnt. Not saying or trying to infer anything. Just that everything concerning Apple isnt so cut n dry. Apple does its fair share of studying the competition too. Interestingly enough....Apple did a comparison of the ....F700 and LG Prada...and something to the iPod. Remember....all these devices were on display. iPhone wasnt.
    gummyjelly likes this.
    05-17-2013 09:49 AM
    The flip side of that coin:

Samsung trial evidence reveals Apple patting itself on the back for silent presence at events, studying the competition

Date of the slides....Feb 2006. Samsung F700 and the LG Prada actual phone models were on display....iPhone wasnt. Not saying or trying to infer anything. Just that everything concerning Apple isnt so cut n dry. Apple does its fair share of studying the competition too. Interestingly enough....Apple did a comparison of the ....F700 and LG Prada...and something to the iPod. Remember....all these devices were on display. iPhone wasnt.
    Wrong. Iphone was announced in january 2007. F700 announced february 2007, prada - december 2006.
    05-29-2013 12:54 PM
    Wrong. Iphone was announced in january 2007. F700 announced february 2007, prada - december 2006.
    I never said when the iPhone was/wasnt announced....just that it wasnt at that show.... And if you check the slides....the F700 was at that show Feb 2006. LG Prada too. All the info is there on the slides in the link. Those slides were evidence in the mega trial....they are property of Apple....

I gave all the info in the post....actual evidence from the trial....Apple did size comparisons to the Prada, F700 and Samsung F300 for iPod Nano comparisons...all this is before Jan 2007...a show they didnt attend or have a booth at. Thats all I was saying....

You would be surprised the tech thats shown off first in other countries. Did you know LTE was demoed in China or Japan about a year before the first US carrier had LTE? The first 3D Android phone was overseas....the LG Prada won an award in some country before it even launched in the US....
    05-29-2013 06:36 PM
    I am against software patents.

That being stated, I remember even Google warned Samsung not to copy Apple so much.....

This posted while looking at my beautiful well designed S4.

P.S. I am happy that Samsung copied the home button placement.....
    05-29-2013 07:06 PM
80 ... 234