Hello again,
    As I've stated before I switched from a long lived apple/ iOS user and recently upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy S4/ Android.

One thing I deeply miss is the virtual voice mail. I searched all over the phone for it and couldn't find a setting. I found apps for it, but I wanted to make sure there wasn't a setting I kept missing or overlooking. If it means anything I'm with AT&T. And if there is no setting, which is the best App for it?

Thanks again! I have a four page review thus far I'm writing about my experience from switching from Apple to Android. I hope to have it up by Thursday (Since it will be my two week mark).
    05-14-2013 02:33 PM
    You mean visual voice mail? I miss it as well but really don't get to many voice mails anymore. I just made my Google voice number my voice mail number so now I get a email notice and transcript , which works for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
    GB333 likes this.
    05-14-2013 02:53 PM
    You mean visual voice mail? I miss it as well but really don't get to many voice mails anymore. I just made my Google voice number my voice mail number so now I get a email notice and transcript , which works for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
    Hmm, yeah I guess I botched that one, didn't I?

So there is no option for it? For something so high-tech, I'm shocked. My first samsung phone 9 years ago had this option to just listen to messages right on the phone.
    05-14-2013 03:01 PM
    Yes, it is ATT Visual voice mail app in the play store. Your account need to be provisioned for visual voice mail. If you used the app before, it is on your account. Download the app and you are set to go. These thread usually turn into a use google voice thread but this is a simple app and it works and is much easier to use than signing up for google voice.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...51bGwsMSwyLDNd
    05-14-2013 03:17 PM
    There's this app too for visual voice mail too. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...LmFuZHJvaWQiXQ..
    05-15-2013 05:17 AM