S4 running warm

Believe13

May 23, 2012
Visit site
Just wondering if anyone is noticing a temperature change. This is happening while Web browsing or playing games. It tends to warm up on me. Towards the top. I'm I the only one?

Posted via Android Central App

Valmont1978

May 15, 2013
Visit site
it is not normal ! the degrees to which this phone heats up are completely unacceptable and Samsung need to issue some kind of the fix or replacement program because none of the carriers have an answer for this I have done the research there are hundreds and hundreds of users reporting this problem internationally and in the United States

Believe13

May 23, 2012
Visit site
I hope samsung does something about it. New phones or any phone for that matter, should handle there internal stuff.

Posted via Android Central App

tohio

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
it is not normal ! the degrees to which this phone heats up are completely unacceptable and Samsung need to issue some kind of the fix or replacement program because none of the carriers have an answer for this I have done the research there are hundreds and hundreds of users reporting this problem internationally and in the United States

Ha ha. 6 million S4s sold and hundreds and hundreds of users reporting a problem. Most companies would kill for a statistic like that.

decepticlone

May 3, 2013
Visit site
You have a small computer in your hands with a quad core processor. It is the equivalent of a high end gaming PC from 2002 or so, only many times smaller. Even the iPhone will heat up from time to time. This is completely normal and just something to get used to.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae