Hey guys,
    So I am one of the folks who left iOS in favor for Android, and I am so glad I did it!
    One thing though I am struggling a little bit with is finding a epub/pdf reader for Android that works the same way as iBooks on iOS.
    I want to be able to change pages the natural way instead of scrolling down like a Word document. I also want to be able to turn down the brightness and maybe highlight some of the text as well.

Hope somebody can help me!
    - Dayanan
    05-14-2013 04:04 PM
    Hey guys,
    So I am one of the folks who left iOS in favor for Android, and I am so glad I did it!
    One thing though I am struggling a little bit with is finding a epub/pdf reader for Android that works the same way as iBooks on iOS.
    I want to be able to change pages the natural way instead of scrolling down like a Word document. I also want to be able to turn down the brightness and maybe highlight some of the text as well.

Hope somebody can help me!
    - Dayanan
    Go to the Playstore and check out Ebooka PDF Viewer. It's free and should do what you want.
    tynmagisa likes this.
    05-14-2013 04:38 PM
    ebooks reader - night mode/ brightness adjustment and page turn by swiping
    ibooks reader - ngiht mode font adjustment, page turn
    google books - brightness can be toggled up and down, two page spread with turning page animation in landscape mode, 1 page in vertical mode, lets you adjust font size and type, automatically cleans up pdfs with bad print, keeps your place in the book, share function
    moon+ reader - this would be perfect for you but it doesnt read pdfs only epubs, bookmark, highlight, annotation, dictionary, share, online backup and restore - via Dropbox - and sync reading positions between phones and tablets. fine tune brightness by sliding your finger up and down the screen, turn page animation
    bluefire reader - highlight and copy text, page turns like a book, doesnt mention anything about brightness
    05-14-2013 04:47 PM
    Thank you all for the suggestions! How do I add a PDF into those programs?
    05-14-2013 05:00 PM
    Never mind! Went ahed with Moon+ reader! Love it! Thank you!
    05-14-2013 05:06 PM