Has anyone here noticed that Spigen have made an enemy out of someone on Amazon, who is claiming that Spigen have been posting fake positive reviews for their products - even before the s4 was released?

I have read the threads on Spigen cases - the forum seems to rate them highly.
    05-15-2013 06:14 AM
    Has anyone here noticed that Spigen have made an enemy out of someone on Amazon, who is claiming that Spigen have been posting fake positive reviews for their products - even before the s4 was released?

I have read the threads on Spigen cases - the forum seems to rate them highly.
    Early on in April there was fake reviews so it's not a claim it's fact that on the Spigen cases/products on Amazon they had been using dirty tactics, it's very misleading not to mention inappropriate, it was reported to Amazon and looks like the mess was cleared up but they didn't find them all.

Go to this link: Amazon.co.uk: Customer Reviews: SPIGEN SGP Samsung Galaxy S4 case Ultra Fit Smooth Black SF Coated Matte Hard Case for Galaxy S IV Galaxy SIV i9500

Look at the reviews previous to 26th April (these were the fake ones as the phone hadn't been released).

I didn't appreciate that Spigen operated there business in such a way as I had just ordered one of there cases and it left me feeling like I had made a wrong decision, however when my case came I was more than happy with quality fit and finish and actually have ordered another different case just today.
    llyamah likes this.
    05-15-2013 07:58 AM