Swiftkey on sale

djangodjango

May 4, 2013
Visit site
Is Swiftkey better than the stock keyboard on the S4? I thought the stock keyboard has already the swiftkey technology implemented ... Nice deal though

BarackOdrama

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
Is Swiftkey better than the stock keyboard on the S4? I thought the stock keyboard has already the swiftkey technology implemented ... Nice deal though

Heck yea. I would've paid $10 for it. It's predctions are so smart and it makes typing so easy. Best keyboard I've ever used on a smartphone.

There's a trial version you can download and try for yourself.

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Heck yea. I would've paid $10 for it. It's predctions are so smart and it makes typing so easy. Best keyboard I've ever used on a smartphone.

There's a trial version you can download and try for yourself.

i'm not sure about the $10, but i was using the trial version and was going to wait for the 30 days to buy the full version. But once i saw this sale today i bought that as quick as i could.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

It is a very awesome keyboard. Worth the full price but now that it is on sale... Completely worth every penny.

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.

Last edited:

manderson904

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
I am getting the S4 in a few days (Verizon), can I buy this before I even get my phone?

I don't have an android phone right now, coming form the iPhone. I do have a Google account and can access the Google play store. I just want to make sure that once I access the account on the GS4 that it will DL the app.

tgp

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
I am getting the S4 in a few days (Verizon), can I buy this before I even get my phone?

I don't have an android phone right now, coming form the iPhone. I do have a Google account and can access the Google play store. I just want to make sure that once I access the account on the GS4 that it will DL the app.

Of course! Just log into Google Play on your computer and purchase Swiftkey. After you log in to your Google Play account on your GS4 it will be available, already paid for.

I just bought it myself after discovering the sale in this thread. I've always wanted to try it, but I didn't think it was worth the cost over the stock keyboard on my Nexus 4. Thanks for the tip!

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Of course! Just log into Google Play on your computer and purchase Swiftkey. After you log in to your Google Play account on your GS4 it will be available, already paid for.

I just bought it myself after discovering the sale in this thread. I've always wanted to try it, but I didn't think it was worth the cost over the stock keyboard on my Nexus 4. Thanks for the tip!

Do this. Just make a Google account now and buy it by going to Google play on your computer. Snag the sale while it is still active! :).

fishepa

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
Do this. Just make a Google account now and buy it by going to Google play on your computer. Snag the sale while it is still active! :).

I tried to do this because I don't have the S4 yet (waiting on Verizon) but it would not allow me to purchase the app, it said I don't have a compatible device. Is there anyway to purchase it if you don't have a phone yet?

tholder85

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Ok. I am a newbie to android and was reading about this swiftkey app, so I downloaded and installed. Does this keypad look the same as Samsung, because I can't tell any difference in the way my keypad looks or types. Maybe I have something set up wrong. Any suggestions?

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site

A long time ago i tried it and for some reason I didn't care for it. Then i gave it another chance and i love it. I won't use any other keyboard. I used it for my S3 & Note 2 and I'm using it now on my Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet, & I'll be using it for my S4 when it comes in :D

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

ashkir

May 13, 2013
Visit site
I thought Swiftkey was default in the Galaxy s4? CAuse there were articles saying Samsung made a deal with to provide it as a stock keyboard? Or is it just a basic lesser version of swiftkey?

Shon123

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Just downloaded the trail version so we'll see how this goes since I'm a fan of the stock android keyboard and I don't like Swype. So far this is 10x better than swype. Still have to get use to it

clintw22

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Ok. I am a newbie to android and was reading about this swiftkey app, so I downloaded and installed. Does this keypad look the same as Samsung, because I can't tell any difference in the way my keypad looks or types. Maybe I have something set up wrong. Any suggestions?

After u downloaded it, did u go to settings and assign it as ur primary keyboard? Otherwise you won't be using it.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Android Central Forums

FitMomXtine

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for sharing this! Just purchased or and loving it so far.

Wish it had Emoji :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums

jaxterzz

May 3, 2013
Visit site
Can someone tell me the difference between Swift Key and Swype? They both are pretty much the same price right now in the Play Store and both look very similar in terms of the keyboard style. What are the major differences?

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Can someone tell me the difference between Swift Key and Swype? They both are pretty much the same price right now in the Play Store and both look very similar in terms of the keyboard style. What are the major differences?

There is no real difference in my book. They both work well.

Posted via Android Central App

gummyjelly

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I love swiftkey, I came from iphone so I was very spoiled with their keyboard. I can honestly say swiftkey is much better then the iphones keyboard and I can customize it to the color of my liking or mood. I love how it has spelling error correct the swype or stock keyboard doesn't have that.