05-16-2013 05:36 PM
33 12
tools
    I just wanted to make a quick post to let people know that Swiftkey is on sale. Just in case anyone was considering buying it but hasn't yet .

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...htype.swiftkey

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.
    05-15-2013 07:12 AM
    Is Swiftkey better than the stock keyboard on the S4? I thought the stock keyboard has already the swiftkey technology implemented ... Nice deal though
    05-15-2013 09:54 AM
    Is Swiftkey better than the stock keyboard on the S4? I thought the stock keyboard has already the swiftkey technology implemented ... Nice deal though
    Heck yea. I would've paid $10 for it. It's predctions are so smart and it makes typing so easy. Best keyboard I've ever used on a smartphone.

There's a trial version you can download and try for yourself.
    05-15-2013 09:58 AM
    Heck yea. I would've paid $10 for it. It's predctions are so smart and it makes typing so easy. Best keyboard I've ever used on a smartphone.

There's a trial version you can download and try for yourself.
    i'm not sure about the $10, but i was using the trial version and was going to wait for the 30 days to buy the full version. But once i saw this sale today i bought that as quick as i could.
    Nathlacey likes this.
    05-15-2013 10:06 AM
    It is a very awesome keyboard. Worth the full price but now that it is on sale... Completely worth every penny.

05-15-2013 10:24 AM
    Yup, excellent keyboard replacement.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
    05-15-2013 11:37 AM
    I am getting the S4 in a few days (Verizon), can I buy this before I even get my phone?

I don't have an android phone right now, coming form the iPhone. I do have a Google account and can access the Google play store. I just want to make sure that once I access the account on the GS4 that it will DL the app.
    Almeuit likes this.
    05-15-2013 11:49 AM
    I am getting the S4 in a few days (Verizon), can I buy this before I even get my phone?

I don't have an android phone right now, coming form the iPhone. I do have a Google account and can access the Google play store. I just want to make sure that once I access the account on the GS4 that it will DL the app.
    Of course! Just log into Google Play on your computer and purchase Swiftkey. After you log in to your Google Play account on your GS4 it will be available, already paid for.

I just bought it myself after discovering the sale in this thread. I've always wanted to try it, but I didn't think it was worth the cost over the stock keyboard on my Nexus 4. Thanks for the tip!
    manderson904 likes this.
    05-15-2013 12:09 PM

Of course! Just log into Google Play on your computer and purchase Swiftkey. After you log in to your Google Play account on your GS4 it will be available, already paid for.

I just bought it myself after discovering the sale in this thread. I've always wanted to try it, but I didn't think it was worth the cost over the stock keyboard on my Nexus 4. Thanks for the tip!
    Do this. Just make a Google account now and buy it by going to Google play on your computer. Snag the sale while it is still active! .

05-15-2013 12:59 PM
    Do this. Just make a Google account now and buy it by going to Google play on your computer. Snag the sale while it is still active! .

I tried to do this because I don't have the S4 yet (waiting on Verizon) but it would not allow me to purchase the app, it said I don't have a compatible device. Is there anyway to purchase it if you don't have a phone yet?
    05-15-2013 01:25 PM
    Ok. I am a newbie to android and was reading about this swiftkey app, so I downloaded and installed. Does this keypad look the same as Samsung, because I can't tell any difference in the way my keypad looks or types. Maybe I have something set up wrong. Any suggestions?
    05-15-2013 03:34 PM
    A long time ago i tried it and for some reason I didn't care for it. Then i gave it another chance and i love it. I won't use any other keyboard. I used it for my S3 & Note 2 and I'm using it now on my Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet, & I'll be using it for my S4 when it comes in

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums
    05-15-2013 03:36 PM
    I thought Swiftkey was default in the Galaxy s4? CAuse there were articles saying Samsung made a deal with to provide it as a stock keyboard? Or is it just a basic lesser version of swiftkey?
    05-15-2013 03:45 PM
    Just downloaded the trail version so we'll see how this goes since I'm a fan of the stock android keyboard and I don't like Swype. So far this is 10x better than swype. Still have to get use to it
    05-15-2013 04:36 PM
    Ok. I am a newbie to android and was reading about this swiftkey app, so I downloaded and installed. Does this keypad look the same as Samsung, because I can't tell any difference in the way my keypad looks or types. Maybe I have something set up wrong. Any suggestions?
    After u downloaded it, did u go to settings and assign it as ur primary keyboard? Otherwise you won't be using it.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Android Central Forums
    05-15-2013 04:44 PM
    Just installed the trial version.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums
    05-15-2013 09:13 PM
    Thanks for sharing this! Just purchased or and loving it so far.

Wish it had Emoji

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums
    05-15-2013 11:37 PM
    Can someone tell me the difference between Swift Key and Swype? They both are pretty much the same price right now in the Play Store and both look very similar in terms of the keyboard style. What are the major differences?
    05-16-2013 12:12 AM
    Can someone tell me the difference between Swift Key and Swype? They both are pretty much the same price right now in the Play Store and both look very similar in terms of the keyboard style. What are the major differences?
    There is no real difference in my book. They both work well.

Posted via Android Central App
    05-16-2013 12:22 AM
    I love swiftkey, I came from iphone so I was very spoiled with their keyboard. I can honestly say swiftkey is much better then the iphones keyboard and I can customize it to the color of my liking or mood. I love how it has spelling error correct the swype or stock keyboard doesn't have that.
    05-16-2013 12:42 AM
    Thank you for the heads up sir! Just upgraded from my trial. Loving the keyboard, more so than any mobile device I've used.
    05-16-2013 01:40 AM
    SwiftKey is awesome!! Love the flow feature. It's quite accurate.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    05-16-2013 02:12 AM
    I love SwiftKey. I have it on my phone and on my N7 Tablet!
    05-16-2013 05:12 AM
    Nothing really since swiftkey now has swiftkey Flow.. Which basically is their take on swype. Swiftkey is just about learning your typing.. So the predictions are more tailored to you the more you use it .

05-16-2013 07:16 AM
    Thanks for letting me know. I just got my SG4 a few days ago and I was using the SwiftKey Trial.
    05-16-2013 08:10 AM
33 12