This is my second Android phone, my first being an Inspire. I love the G4 but have a few questions. With my Inspire I could use a usb cable and then access files off of it but if I try with the G4 I can see the files but then it will say 'MTP application will restart to prepare SD card. Continue?'. If I click ok it just goes through the cycle again. I also seemed to have some trouble syncing it with Kies. Is there a setting or something I should check?

Also, I have a purple led light that I can not figure out what it is. Has anyone else had that problem? I thought it was from AT&T Messages and I *think* that might be it but even after going through any unread messages there it still sometimes blink. I need to uninstall it to see if it disappears.

Last question, has anyone had any problems with LightFlow resetting their notification sounds? I had it set up and after resetting my custom tones multiple times I believe it was Lightflow so am only using it for ones that are necessary and I have not had any additional problems.

Thanks in advance!
    05-15-2013 12:33 PM
    Okay first off is the files. I use an application on the computer called Android File Transfer. Use that and your file problem will be taken care of. Next, I am unsure of the purple LED. I have a Sprint S4 and do not have this problem. Lastly as far as LightFlow goes, I have not had any problems.
    05-16-2013 09:53 PM