Issues with Galaxy S4 & programs, notifications, screen, etc

PaulWog

May 1, 2013
Visit site
I have some issues with the Galaxy S4 which I really want to fix, but I don't know if it's possible.

1) If I'm driving and I have navigation on, sometimes I don't want the screen to be on. However, navigation doesn't work with the screen off... and that's a battery drainer. I have a car charger, but that's not relevant.
2) If I set up a notification from my calendar (ex. 2 hours before an event I'm notified), the phone leaves the screen on until I accept the notification. This caused 20% of my battery to drain today because I didn't notice the screen was on. I could imagine 100% of my battery being drained this way if I'm busy and a notification goes off. I want notifications to be intermittent, but not keep the screen on all the time.
3) If I set up an alarm and I have my phone on vibrate as I go to bed (let's say I come home and just crash and go to sleep and my phone is on vibrate), the alarm doesn't make any sound. It'll just vibrate. And the screen will stay on, so when I wake up late the battery has drained itself significantly.

These are just some of the issues I have with the way the S4 works with very simple tasks...

nayebifar

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
For sure you can resolve your problem using the original flip cover for galaxy s4.
There is a magnet in the cover that controls the phones attitudes.
When the magnet is not placed on the screen,this means that you are looking at the screen and the natural reaction is the screen being stayed on.
If you found any solution for the case of not having the flip cover I will be glad to hear that.
Thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawiss