Hi Guys,

Been browsing this forum recently since getting my hands on the GS4 (My first android phone) and I've completely fell in love with it, however I think I may have encountered a bug of some what?..

What it was the other night I was flicking through my photos and realized that all of my WhatsApp Media photos have been wiped. No big deal thought I may of done it by accident, but just now I was taking some pictures and then I've gone to my gallery to view them to see that the recent photos I have taken are there but my old ones have been wiped? Lucky enough the photos wiped I have on my computer but I would like to get to the bottom of what is causing this, as if I didn't have them backed up I'd of been pissed! (excuse my french)

Can anyone please advise?

Thanks in advance!
    05-15-2013 04:21 PM
    Anyone have any idea?
    05-16-2013 02:08 AM
    bump. Has no body else experienced this??
    05-17-2013 01:51 AM
    Hi Guys,

Been browsing this forum recently since getting my hands on the GS4 (My first android phone) and I've completely fell in love with it, however I think I may have encountered a bug of some what?..

What it was the other night I was flicking through my photos and realized that all of my WhatsApp Media photos have been wiped. No big deal thought I may of done it by accident, but just now I was taking some pictures and then I've gone to my gallery to view them to see that the recent photos I have taken are there but my old ones have been wiped? Lucky enough the photos wiped I have on my computer but I would like to get to the bottom of what is causing this, as if I didn't have them backed up I'd of been pissed! (excuse my french)

Can anyone please advise?

Thanks in advance!
    Are you using micro SD card? If so, it might be your card. If not and the problem still exist, you may want to factory reset your phone first (that seems to be the fix for most things nowadays).
    05-17-2013 02:51 AM
    Unfortunately not I'm still waiting on mine to be delivered. If I were to factory reset my phone, what would I lose? Just so I can back it up!
    05-17-2013 05:08 AM
    Unfortunately not I'm still waiting on mine to be delivered. If I were to factory reset my phone, what would I lose? Just so I can back it up!
    Anything that you feel is the most important to you. If you have music or pictures or some custom sounds you might want to back that up.

Sent from my GT-I9500
    05-18-2013 04:28 AM
    Hmm I may just factory reset it IF it does happen again. I'm surprised no one else has experienced this problem and it makes me think that I'm doing something for them to go awol!
    05-18-2013 06:04 AM