Preordered this today from Amazon, should receive at the end of May. Pretty excited about it. More expensive than other alternatives but I love the nice looking dock for the spare battery, and that it completely encloses it. I'll never have to plug my phone into a charger again. Anyone else preorder this?

Sent From My Galaxy S4 Using Android Central App
    05-15-2013 10:56 PM
    Link. ?

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2
    05-15-2013 11:00 PM
    Preordered this today from Amazon, should receive at the end of May. Pretty excited about it. More expensive than other alternatives but I love the nice looking dock for the spare battery, and that it completely encloses it. I'll never have to plug my phone into a charger again. Anyone else preorder this?

I got some from Anker..came with 2 spare batteries and a charger, and they perform better than the original Samsung ones...all for half the price of Samsung's spare
    llyamah likes this.
    05-15-2013 11:05 PM
    Here is the link. Its just the factory S4 accessory that was announced with the phone. Didn't link because I thought everyone had seen it and knew what I was talking about. I prefer this charger over any of the third party chargers. I'll probably buy an Anker battery as well. Should work in this charger.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00BW0...cUvbUpU2786526
    05-16-2013 12:00 AM
    I got some from Anker..came with 2 spare batteries and a charger, and they perform better than the original Samsung ones...all for half the price of Samsung's spare
    Do you have these in hand already? How much better do they run when compared to the OEM S4's?
    05-16-2013 02:01 AM

Thanks for this smooth. I was debating whether to get these batteries - some of the reviews on Amazon seem a bit suspect.
    05-16-2013 04:30 AM
    Here is the link. Its just the factory S4 accessory that was announced with the phone. Didn't link because I thought everyone had seen it and knew what I was talking about. I prefer this charger over any of the third party chargers. I'll probably buy an Anker battery as well. Should work in this charger.
    Samsung Galaxy S4 Spare Battery Charger (2600mAh Battery Included):Amazon:Cell Phones & Accessories
    3rd party batteries are one of the top reasons for electrical problems in phones. Unless you're 110% sure of successful user reviews over a long period of time (which can't be the case with such a new phone), I would highly recommend against saving a few bucks for a non-OEM battery with the S4.
    robstunner likes this.
    05-16-2013 09:41 AM
    Link. ?

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2
    Probably this one from Samsung.
    Amazon.com: Samsung Galaxy S4 Spare Battery Charger (2600mAh Battery Included): Cell Phones & Accessories

John
    05-16-2013 10:30 AM
    That is the one, but I already added the link a few slots above your post..

05-16-2013 11:46 AM
    Do you have these in hand already? How much better do they run when compared to the OEM S4's?
    Thanks for this smooth. I was debating whether to get these batteries - some of the reviews on Amazon seem a bit suspect.
    Well I don't have them yet, but I know my brands. Many of the reviews say it lasts better, and I know Anker is a good company, so thats what solidified my purchase, I will let yall know though, because to me the OEM battery is HORRIBLE
    05-16-2013 11:56 AM
    Well I don't have them yet, but I know my brands. Many of the reviews say it lasts better, and I know Anker is a good company, so thats what solidified my purchase, I will let yall know though, because to me the OEM battery is HORRIBLE
    Sounds like you may have some other issues causing this man, I have yet to even dip below 50% using my phone all day before throwing it back on the charger at night. Check out this thread:
    Are there any others s4 owners out there noticing BAD battery life? - xda-developers
    05-16-2013 02:45 PM
    Sounds like you may have some other issues causing this man, I have yet to even dip below 50% using my phone all day before throwing it back on the charger at night. Check out this thread:
    Are there any others s4 owners out there noticing BAD battery life? - xda-developers
    Are you a heavy user? Or light user?
    Mine seemed to be doing well in the beginning, but ever since I let it die than charged it back up...its been doing horrible....idk if that had something to do with it
    05-16-2013 02:52 PM
    I actually took the plunge for the first time in buying non OEM batteries. I have had the batteries for a week now. I charged them both and tested them both and no issues at this time. I sure hope I don't encounter any electrical issues. I can't tell much of a difference from the stock battery at this point. I use my phones pretty heavily, which is why I got the GS4 for the removable battery. They all seem to perform just about the same. I love the insurance of having 2 extra batteries. Pop out and pop in.
    smooth4lyfe likes this.
    05-16-2013 03:12 PM
    I am a heavy user and have been using the anker batteries for approximately two weeks and I pop one in every day at about 5 pm and lasts me for nine hours

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Android Central Forums
    DioramaMaker likes this.
    05-16-2013 04:47 PM
    Huh you may have a faulty battery. I'm not going to lie, I've been quite pleased with mine, but then again I came from an iPhone that couldn't make it through the day easily.

I actually took the plunge for the first time in buying non OEM batteries. I have had the batteries for a week now. I charged them both and tested them both and no issues at this time. I sure hope I don't encounter any electrical issues. I can't tell much of a difference from the stock battery at this point. I use my phones pretty heavily, which is why I got the GS4 for the removable battery. They all seem to perform just about the same. I love the insurance of having 2 extra batteries. Pop out and pop in.
    Well keep us updated, thanks for the heads up so far. If they keep their performance i may do the same instead of getting the Samsung OEM battery dock thing.
    05-16-2013 10:47 PM

I ordered mine the day after I got my s4 on Amazon. It wasn't listed as back ordered at the time on Amazon until about a week ago I got an email from Amazon saying May 30 would be the day to get it. I agree with the post above, sticking with official Samsung batteries.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2
    05-16-2013 11:31 PM
    Any way to back this up? Because my experience with aftermarket batteries, as well as independent tests by battery testing groups, have shown consistently that third party batteries perform worse than OEM batteries. Always looking for better, though.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    05-16-2013 11:59 PM
    Any way to back this up? Because my experience with aftermarket batteries, as well as independent tests by battery testing groups, have shown consistently that third party batteries perform worse than OEM batteries. Always looking for better, though.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    On my GS3, I used 3rd party battery which performed EXTREMELY better than the OEM ones. I had one from Hyperion and another from Gorilla Gadgets. Though they had more mAH than the stock, I could easily tell the performance was much better. I have no doubt with these Ankers as well.

Maybe it varies from experience
    05-17-2013 12:11 AM
    Samsung Galaxy S4 Spare Battery Charger (2600mAh Battery Included):Amazon:Cell Phones & Accessories
    I've been trying to order this off the Samsung site but it's been on back order. If you register you US phone on the Samsung site they give you a %50 off coupon so this would be only 25.00 plus shipping. Alas it seems it has always been on back order on the site.
    05-17-2013 12:39 AM