Go SMS Pro Premium

gummyjelly

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
So I purchased the premium for $4.99 6 months ago and now its expired and asking me to renew. I emailed the developer and they replied with a email that made no sense whatsoever, telling me to use the google account I purchase the theme with so I don't need to repay for it. I even sent them a screen shot of the problem (has nothing to do with a theme!). I rechecked their premium agreement and deatails and no where does it say it expires within 6 months and you would need to pay again. I contacted google play and was even another email to contact and let them know about it. I still have yet to hear from them. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still same thing. I emailed the developer 2 times more with no reply. I love go sms pro but I think its time to move on. I can't believe they would cheat their customers this way and google to allow it. :mad:

Anyone else has had this problem?

fantom305

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I use WHATSAPP, it doesn't have all the 200 options that go msn pro has but it works in real time and is only 99 cents a year.

texasotts

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
What are you paying for? The app is free. You can send messages and photos without paying anything

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
What are you paying for? The app is free. You can send messages and photos without paying anything

I also paid because they took away the free backup settings and sms option from free version. To add insult to injury after I paid they started sending spam sms that I have to PAY for. I had to appeal to google to get my money back.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

gummyjelly

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Theres some options that the premium users have like a hidden private box, you long press messages to get to it and can hide it in the app all together. Unlimited backup which is nice as well. I love the themes of go sms pro, I just can't believe they would cheat me as a paying customer this way and I agree with recDNA I do get a lot of spam sms from them (even before my premium expired). Doesn't brother me as much since I have unlimited messages, what bothers me is that my premium status was taken away and I am being asked to pay another $4.99. Not going to pay that every 6 months, if I knew that was the case from the start I would have never paid $4.99. They make it seem like all you pay is a one time fee of $4.99 for premium status, no where does it say it will expire after 6 months. I have used handscent in the past, most likely will go back to them.

Paige Pearman

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
I just updated to the go sms pro premium and can't figure out how to access my private box!! It has the options listed that comes with the premium package but every time I go to click on it, nothing happens. Help Please!!

Bailey2281

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
The regular go sms pro is free, but the premium is $5. Even you have an android, in order to download any apps, u have to register the phone with a Google account. As long as u have the same Google account on the phone, then you shouldn't have a problem

Shujaat Ali

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I upgraded to premium account. But then I forgot my password for private box, unfortunately i hadnt backed it up yet. So i uninstalled the app and then again downloaded it, but now its not premium anymore and its asking me to buy it again if i press the premium option. I am using an xperia T. Can you help?

annmarie43

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
I also bought the premium about 2 months ago and now it says again to upgrade for 4.99 and I don't understand why. If they think I'm going to pay that again after 2 mo. There crazy . It seems ive lost my money 2 mo. Ago and im not happy. Now days who can just throw away money? Then I find a theme that I like and it says free so I asume its "free" but it of course isnt. Thats false advertising. Also a waste of my time and and space . I'm going to use something else I'm fed up.

Shon123

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
That sucks, they should not be misleading yall like that!! That's one reason I never pay for apps like that. I use Go SMS pro (free version) and it does mostly everything I need, those other features that the premium users mentioned can be obtained by downloading other FREE apps. Free is usually the way to go.

Ken Braley

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
I have also download the "FREE " themes and found out there version of free and my version differ slightly. I think they mean free to download but money to use. lol:-$:-$:-$:p

fantom305

May 21, 2011
Visit site

It's free for the first year.......after that you have to pay 99 cents for the year......

hdradaza

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Privacy box is set to Auto Lock Immediately. However, when i exit from privacy box (press home button and go to home screen) and then i click gosms icon again it takes me back to privacy box without asking for password. Shouldnt it ask for password everytime i exit? Otherwise its not
So private

Sanjiv Sinha

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
I am using Go SMS Pro on my Samsung GS3. I like it and want to get the no ads version but everytime I try and purchase it - it uses the wrong Google account to log into the Play store. I have two Google accounts I use for email and only one for the PLay store. How do I make sure GoSMSPro is associated with the right gmail account?
Thanks for the help.

GR MV

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
I paid for the premium app for the additional features and had the same problem. I've sent the developer three messages but their response never makes any sense which leads me to believe that they are playing dumb. I'm not backing off. I want my money back and an explanation for cheating me. Google should remove them from the PlayStore if they don't refund everyone they've cheated.

Last edited:

only1canoli

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Ever since I got lollipop my premium has disappeared, tried emailing them 3 times and no reply! WTF!

Posted via the Android Central App