Samsung Galaxy S 4 and Flash

robinhood100

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi I'm new here I just bought a new Samsung Galaxy S 4 (4.2.2 android) and now I discover it doesn't work on some sites that use flash, is there any way I can fix this, I have tried many browsers Firefox, Dolphin, and Opra to name a few and installed Flash 11.1.102.59 apk from dropbox folder but video just freezes or is very broken, works fine on my S 2 with android update 4.1.2

Nice Phone but this is pity

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Hi I'm new here I just bought a new Samsung Galaxy S 4 (4.2.2 android) and now I discover it doesn't work on some sites that use flash, is there any way I can fix this, I have tried many browsers Firefox, Dolphin, and Opra to name a few and installed Flash 11.1.102.59 apk from dropbox folder but video just freezes or is very broken, works fine on my S 2 with android update 4.1.2

Nice Phone but this is pity

You can alternatively use a browser app that has flash built in and therefore no need to sideload the adobe apk. Should work fine. Photon and Lightning both have flash built in I believe. Also here's a link that provides steps to getting flash working as well as some other suggestions in the discussion. Good luck.

[HOW TO] Install Adobe Flash Player on Galaxy S4 - xda-developers

robinhood100

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Great but only one Browser works Photon will play more later, internal flash install didn't work on the other browsers still same freeze etc
Thanks for your help will report back later

You can alternatively use a browser app that has flash built in and therefore no need to sideload the adobe apk. Should work fine. Photon and Lightning both have flash built in I believe. Also here's a link that provides steps to getting flash working as well as some other suggestions in the discussion. Good luck.

[HOW TO] Install Adobe Flash Player on Galaxy S4 - xda-developers

robinhood100

May 16, 2013
Visit site
For some reason the latest adobe flash ipk did install ok but didn't work as I said with Dolphin, Firefox, Boat etc, and I did also change settings in those Browsers to work with flash, so now I have flash working on Photon browser but I'm not mad about the Browser itself really, any further help appreciated

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae