Maybe it's just me, because I'm a long time iPhone and blackberry user.. So I have a few questions maybe you can help me with..

Why is it that I cannot find the "my apps" menu in the play store app that everyone/everything mentions?

Also, when I open chrome there are three little dots on the top right corner that disappear after literally half a second never to be seen again. I'm assuming that is the settings menu or whatever since Pandora has the same thing.

I've been tried rebooting, uninstalling updates, reupdating and nothing is helping..

Can anyone point me in right direction with these two problems since they are bugging me the most at the moment?

Posted via Android Central App
    05-16-2013 08:59 AM
    Maybe it's just me, because I'm a long time iPhone and blackberry user.. So I have a few questions maybe you can help me with..

Why is it that I cannot find the "my apps" menu in the play store app that everyone/everything mentions?

Also, when I open chrome there are three little dots on the top right corner that disappear after literally half a second never to be seen again. I'm assuming that is the settings menu or whatever since Pandora has the same thing.

I've been tried rebooting, uninstalling updates, reupdating and nothing is helping..

Can anyone point me in right direction with these two problems since they are bugging me the most at the moment?

Once in the PlayStore App, press the menu capacitive button on the bottom left of device. The top option should be "My Apps".

In regards to Chrome the three dots are for the menu on devices such as nexus and others that don't have a native menu key. Once in Chrome the menu options are accessed through the same capacitive menu key on the bottom left next to the home button. I am no Chrome expert but I hope this helps.
    05-16-2013 09:14 AM
    Well don't I just feel like a dimwit.. I completely forgot about that button. I always use my phone in portrait so I never see it. Good ol out of sight, out of mind.. Thanks a lot. Now back to my steep learning curve.

I love this place.

05-16-2013 09:22 AM