Opening active text when I unlock

tholder85

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Ok, everyone. Still learning android and have played with settings and stuff on my phone and searched online and can't find the answer, so here goes: Is there any way to have the message window open to the active text(one just received) when you unlock the phone after receiving a text? I am a convert from ios and the iphone always opened to the active text when you unlocked the phone. My phone automatically opens the last text I replied to when I open the message window and is has led to me sending a reply to the wrong person on several occasions. Is there a setting I haven't found that will allow this, or maybe an app? Hope y'all understand what I mean. Thanks!

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
I switched from iOS and it took me awhile too. When you get a message and you see it on the lock screen. Tap the message then swipe in that white box that comes up and it should take you into that message.

Juan Clyncke

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
i follow you, i also come from IOS, and i find it a bit strange you open up the message app with the last message you read instead of the new one your recieved.

tholder85

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I switched from iOS and it took me awhile too. When you get a message and you see it on the lock screen. Tap the message then swipe in that white box that comes up and it should take you into that message.

I will give that a try, Alpha. Thanks for the info! Maybe some others will have other tricks or settings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze