I have failed to see anyone mention that when the galaxy phones battery is dead and the charger is connected you can turn on the phone immediately. This is very useful and especially helpful when needing to call/text someone right away. I remember my iphone needed to be plugged into the charger for around 5-10 mins before being able to turn it on (well it would start on its own after that time had past). The htc one (owned it for a day and returned it) did the same thing as the iphone and I've seen the blackberry z10 do the same annoying thing. Weird nobody mentions that on reviews or on why the galaxy phones are better, the little things we take for granted!
    05-17-2013 12:24 AM
    I thought the other guys did it to save the battery from damage, kind of like using a laptop constantly at 1% would kill your battery?
    05-17-2013 12:38 AM
    I thought the other guys did it to save the battery from damage, kind of like using a laptop constantly at 1% would kill your battery?
    I always couldn't understand why when the battery is dead it doesn't route the power straight from AC to power the phone while it charges, allowing instant use...at least on my old iPhones - Kinda like a laptop when the battery is taken out.
    05-17-2013 01:24 AM
    I always couldn't understand why when the battery is dead it doesn't route the power straight from AC to power the phone while it charges, allowing instant use...at least on my old iPhones - Kinda like a laptop when the battery is taken out.
    I don't think it saves the battery from damage lol, just makes it annoying and yeah all laptops are able to be turned on instantly when plugged in when battery is dead. Oh well another reason our phones are #1
    05-17-2013 02:02 AM