Hey guys,

I'm looking for a way to display what I am doing on my phone to my TV, so my home screen or photos, anything. I assume that's what the screen mirroring feature is for but I have no idea how to use it!

My TV is a Panasonic Viera that is connected to our wifi etc so I'm wondering whether there's an app I could use. There's also a usb port so maybe I could use that?

Hopefully someone could enlighten me.

Thanks in advance!
    05-17-2013 08:53 AM
    I think Screen Mirroring via WiFi only works with Samsung TVs, but I might be wrong (it is, after all, based on DLNA). If it is indeed non-compatible, your safest bet is to get a MHL adapter (microUSB to HDMI; just make sure it is compatible with S4 as some MHL cables from the S2 and before will fit into the port but have the wrong wiring, potentially damaging your phone if you plug it in).
    05-17-2013 09:46 AM
    I can stream to my LG Tv's just by using nearby devices. It shares via DLNA. The SG4 needs to be on wifi and the TV needs to be connected to the LAN. It seemed to work great, had full access to all my photos and videos.

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a way to display what I am doing on my phone to my TV, so my home screen or photos, anything. I assume that's what the screen mirroring feature is for but I have no idea how to use it!

My TV is a Panasonic Viera that is connected to our wifi etc so I'm wondering whether there's an app I could use. There's also a usb port so maybe I could use that?

Hopefully someone could enlighten me.

Thanks in advance!
    05-17-2013 10:05 AM
    Newtoandroid99, yeah, that'll work with streaming files, but what he wants to do is the AllShare Cast function, mirroring the screen onto his TV. Standard DLNA will alow you to see your media files and stream them to your TV, but not mirror whatever is on your screen like games or home screen navigation.
    05-17-2013 10:25 AM
    I have a galaxy s2 can i display my phone videos on my screen tv...my screen tv does not have wifi . It just have a usb plug
    05-28-2013 03:54 PM