One thing that drove me bonkers on my wife's phone (a Droid Charge) was that new contacts entered on the phone were not automatically added to Google Contacts. Instead, they were "touchwiz contacts". So in the contact list you would have contacts from Google Contacts, your "touchwiz" contacts, plus any other services you have setup (facebook, etc.)

Is this still the same way? I want all my contacts in Google Contats as that is my primary, go-to contact list.
    05-17-2013 01:30 PM
    One thing that drove me bonkers on my wife's phone (a Droid Charge) was that new contacts entered on the phone were not automatically added to Google Contacts. Instead, they were "touchwiz contacts". So in the contact list you would have contacts from Google Contacts, your "touchwiz" contacts, plus any other services you have setup (facebook, etc.)

Is this still the same way? I want all my contacts in Google Contats as that is my primary, go-to contact list.
    When I add contacts, google is the default. So it's easy to select where to store them and which contacts you want to see as you can filter other sources out.
    05-17-2013 01:36 PM
    It all depends on what you set as the default location for new contacts. The factory default is Google.
    05-17-2013 03:04 PM
    It all depends on what you set as the default location for new contacts. The factory default is Google.
    Oh good. I think it was differnet on my wife's Droid Charge.
    05-17-2013 03:21 PM