How to take a Screenshot Tip

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if this was present on the S3 or not but figured i'd share.

But for anyone who didn't know. if you put the side of your hand on the front of your phone (be sure to not touch the screen to confuse it with a touch) and slide it to the left or right off the screen.
This will take a screenshot of your current screen. it'll take some practice but its so much easier than pressing two buttons at once.

You also have to have Air Gestures turned on.

Hope this helps someone here!

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Yup, it's on the S3 with the newer update (it even made it's way to the S2's JellyBean update!), but it was originally found on the Note 2 :) quite 'handy' (see what I did there? Huh? Huh? Don't throw eggs at me, please :( )

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Yup, it's on the S3 with the newer update (it even made it's way to the S2's JellyBean update!), but it was originally found on the Note 2 :) quite 'handy' (see what I did there? Huh? Huh? Don't throw eggs at me, please :( )

Aw well, i'm new to Samsung completely so i thought it was great. One less feature that puts stress on physical buttons!

GS4Bob

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Nothing here? Air Gestures is ON and checked the all the features except Air Call-Accept.
No Gesture Icon showing?
Uh?

I note that:
Quick Glance is OK;
Air Move is OK;
Air Jump ?
Air Browse ?

Last edited:

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
try to do it kind of quickly. Looks like theres a happy medium in order to do it. Too fast and it'll miss the motion but too slow and it'll think you're touching the screen.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz