Default applications' Icons

Rick Bray

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone!

just one question here.... is there a way to remove carrier branded icons and set the default ones without flashing/rooting?

i mean, my carrier changed the icons on several applications... phone, contacts, messaging, camera, music, settings, and god knows what else they changed.... they look hideous, specially because they are a little bit smaller than the rest of the icons and very cartoonish... just imagine my home dock... phone, contacts, messages.... and then bigger icons for browser and apps... WHY!? :(

anyway, i don't really care if the process for it may be difficult or tedious... i will root the phone later, just not now because i want to use it a little more while it's under warranty to be completely sure the device itself is OK

it is a Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337M

thank you!

gAlaXys4

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Get the LauncherPro, you can customize the icon with your own images and also personalize your homescreen completely. I love this one!

gAlaXys4

May 9, 2013
Visit site
I just finished setting up Apex (free) and I think this one is far better than LauncherPro. It does everything LauncherPro can and more. Try it, you'll love it.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles