My friend say if you root your S4 and delete all the bloatware that come with it it will be the same as a stock android phone, is that true? He said you can get Key lime pie before it even out, is that also true? Or is he wrong and a normal phone can never be as fast as a stock android nor will it have the same amount of update?

Do you guys know how many gb is in the Google S4 because their are no bloatware that take away 5 - 8 gb on a normal Samsung S4?

Thanks
    05-17-2013 05:19 PM
    My friend say if you root your S4 and delete all the bloatware that come with it it will be the same as a stock android phone, is that true? He said you can get Key lime pie before it even out, is that also true? Or is he wrong and a normal phone can never be as fast as a stock android nor will it have the same amount of update?

Do you guys know how many gb is in the Google S4 because their are no bloatware that take away 5 - 8 gb on a normal Samsung S4?

Thanks
    No it won't be stock Android.
    05-17-2013 05:19 PM
    If you buy a international version there is already fewer bloat. If you consider touchwiz as a bloat, you can't actually remove it with out flashing a different rom and in that case many of those fancy sensors might not work. Even then it will not be pure android. If you want vanilla android your best bet is galaxy s4 Google edition. It is expensive but comes with vanilla android from Google and updated by Google.

Nexus devices will get klp first directly from google. S4 will be updated by Samsung soon after.

Vanilla android will allow s4 to have more storage. For regular s4 use a micro sd card to store media.

Check out s4 and nexus 4 to see the difference yourself. Some people like vanilla android and some like me prefers the extra feature touchwiz rom offers.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Android Central Forums
    05-17-2013 05:43 PM
    The Google S4 takes away ALL Samsung features (Air Gestures, Camera modes, Smart features, etc.)....not really worth it to me, especially the camera features
    Omer San Gabriel and 20blks like this.
    05-17-2013 06:53 PM