Nfc beaming to a different Nfc phone not working.

icellphones32

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Just got my htc one and trying to beam some stuff to my GS4, any reason why it won't even acknowledge the fact that 2 nfc phones are close together????

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Just got my htc one and trying to beam some stuff to my GS4, any reason why it won't even acknowledge the fact that 2 nfc phones are close together????

Depends what your trying to send
Well S-Beam is only Samsung to Samsung, and thats for sending music playlists, songs, videos, and other bigger files
NFC has to be on for both phones, and you can only send pictures, contact info, website links, youtube links, and I believe small videos (This is for non Samsung phones)

icellphones32

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Figured it out ! You do have to put the Htc one lower to the GS4 where the battery is and it works. I beamed 7 movies one at a time with no problems. Sweet

Sivan Loevsky

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
Hope you can help me, I'm. New to the forum and to Android. I have switched to gs4 from iphone and many thing are new to me. I tried sending a video from htc 1x to my s4 but it keeps referring me to play store with a message saying file was not found. But when I send a file to htc it receives it no problem.
I searched the web for solutions.. no luck.

Hope you might know how to fix it.

Thanks

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante