Any iPhone owners?

jusmebabe

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Just got my galaxy s4 today and I love it...dont think im go back to my iPhone 5
Its too basic, apple needs to step its game up with the OS.
I did wish thought that the galaxy s4 came with more memory, 16gb with half
It in used its whats killing me right now.

Just go to Walmart or Amazon and get a 32 gb memory card. Then you will have a 48 gig phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
What's it gonna take for Apple to get u guys(as well as others) to get these now android converts back?

Posted from my amazing white Galaxy S4

5 to 6.5 inch screen, no bezel at all, quad core Snapdragon 800 processor, adreno 320 or better GPU, clocked at 2.1 ghz, 4gb RAM, NFC, 5400mAH battery, less than 7mm thick, lightest phone ever, made out of unscratchable, undentable, etc. materials, unbreakable/uncrackable/unsmudgeable screen, 13 ultra pixel camera, Android 4.3, no physical buttons anywhere near it, standard micro USB port, HDMI port and able to record and display three dimensional holographic images/video.

br3wnor

May 14, 2013
Visit site
What's it gonna take for Apple to get u guys(as well as others) to get these now android converts back?

Bigger screen and revamped iOS. I just jumped after 3 years with an iPhone because things started getting stale and I wanted a bigger screen/better battery life. If the iPhone 6 or 7 give me a bigger screen with the revamped iOS I'll easily go back. The software is still smoother than Androids and I enjoy having everything integrated with my iPad and MacBook. Love my RAZR Maxx HD for now though

EckonoJ

May 11, 2013
Visit site
I constantly switch back and forth between android and iPhone. I've had every iPhone since the first one and I love the ios experience. It's so smooth, at the same time do boring. Android offers more features but if Apple had a phone with at least a 5 inch 1080p display, id go back in a heart beat. One thing I can't stand about every single android phone I've owned is the typing experience. I make so many mistakes typing on Android phones it makes me not want to text or type. On my iPhone there were no delays. Just a smooth experience all around. I miss alot of aspects about my iPhone. I'm not knocking Android but I do wish the overall Android experience was as smooth as ios.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Android Central Forums

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
5 to 6.5 inch screen, no bezel at all, quad core Snapdragon 800 processor, adreno 320 or better GPU, clocked at 2.1 ghz, 4gb RAM, NFC, 5400mAH battery, less than 7mm thick, lightest phone ever, made out of unscratchable, undentable, etc. materials, unbreakable/uncrackable/unsmudgeable screen, 13 ultra pixel camera, Android 4.3, no physical buttons anywhere near it, standard micro USB port, HDMI port and able to record and display three dimensional holographic images/video.

So it's impossible?

Posted via Android Central App

thepktrckt

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I switch between the iPhone 5 and the S4/Other android devices almost every other day or so because I find it fun to remind myself what each gains and each lacks. I love how fluid the experience is on an iPhone, sh*t just works. On the S4 and other android devices I just love to tinker and find new ways of making the phone "perfect"
Two things above all else keep me going back to the S4, screen size and swype to type. I feel like I am going back to a typewriter when I go back to the iPhone, it's taken me about 6 months but I can now say the learning curve was worth it. If iOS adopted swype and larger screen I'd still switch back and forth but far less.

maryjane2300

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
If the iphone 6 (or whatever it'll be called) comes with a 4.5"-5" 1080 screen and a MAJOR makeover with ios then I'd more than happy to give apple a chance again but for now, no thanks.

cnotes2019

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site

Until android comes with these specs I won't buy another android phone :) AND 128gb storage!! happy with my note 2 and iPhone 5 !!

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Until android comes with these specs I won't buy another android phone :) AND 128gb storage!! happy with my note 2 and iPhone 5 !!

Oh good point, I want either 256 or 512 GB on board storage and no SD card; include code that instantly bricks SD cards.

JenTDOT

May 20, 2013
Visit site
I just switched to the S4 after almost 2 years with an iPhone 4S. I loved my iphone, but the battery issues and a non responsive keyboard were becoming an issue with my phone. Also lack of storage and the screen was too small for me. I think the iphone is a great phone, but I wanted a bigger screen and more storage. Also the ability to change batteries is appealing. I think it just depends on one's needs. I do think the iPhone needs a big revamp to stay competitive though. It has stayed the same for a long time. But again, that is fine for a lot of people.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Before Jelly Bean & Nova Launcher Prime I kept going back but now I'm done. I had the iPhone 5 for two weeks before I sold it.

This was posted here, sorry I can't remember who but if iOS 7 is anything like this I will go back. That's the beauty of having two Super Phones. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ESivYZXYqYE

Holy crap yes!! I've watched this video like a million times already. Although I'm already back on iOS since last July don't plan on going back android anytime soon. But I have played with the One and its a very nice device.

Sent from the collector home world.

revtech

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Before Jelly Bean & Nova Launcher Prime I kept going back but now I'm done. I had the iPhone 5 for two weeks before I sold it.

This was posted here, sorry I can't remember who but if iOS 7 is anything like this I will go back. That's the beauty of having two Super Phones. LOL

iOS 7 : Welcome to the future of the iPhone - YouTube

Yuck . . I hope you're wrong; this looks like the b@st@rd-child of windows + android . . just imo of course, to each their own.

bdmridgback

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
One of my best friends, and one of the most loyal Apple lover I have ever known, jyst gave up his iPhone for a S4 on Saturday. I have been trying to switch him over to Android since the S3 came out but he is a professional DJ and lives in iTunes. He finally snapped and made the switch. He just keeps texting and calling me telling me he can't believe how much he has been held back by his apple. He does keep saying that it will take some time to learn all the new options but he is amazed by all the stuff he can do easier on the S4.

Sent from my Sprint GS4

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Maybe it shouldn't be like this out of the box. Why should I have to put a launcher on it to fix Samsung's short comings?

Because one company can't make something everyone will like.. Look at sense for HTC.. Some people love it.. Some hate it. Just like TouchWiz for Samsung. That's the beauty of android though... Options.

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.