05-25-2013 04:21 PM
134 ... 456
tools
    The bickering needs to stop.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II
    TomsAndroid likes this.
    05-24-2013 11:31 AM
    I switched from being a 4 year iPhone user to the S4 exactly one month ago today. I still am addicted to my iPad HD and use my old iPhone 4S as an iPod Touch, however, I have become a raving FANGIRL (woman, LMFAO) of my S4. My main complaint was loosing iChat and FaceTime connectivity with this major decision. I am literally the only person in my family and among my closest friends who has gone to the "dark side". With the new Google Hangouts, my video chat problems are solved I do wish I could find a way to add my @icloud.com email account. If any of you Droid experts have any ideas on how to add that account, please let me know.

The screen on my Galaxy is the envy of all of my iPhone group. They are fascinated with Swype. Being 60, I love the bigger screen, and I'm relatively quick and accurate when using the Swype method of imput to text. Swiftkey is my program of choice for keyboards. The voice commands work really well with this new phone - I'm sure that observers think I'm crazy when they hear me giving the command "shoot" when taking a series of pictures! I agree with those who compare high end smartphones to cars. Some like Beamers, and some like Mercedes, but they are both wonderful cars. The Galaxy S4 and the iPhone are both awesome devices, it just so happens that at the moment the S4 is alittle ahead of the game do to screen, speed, removable battery and micro SD card capability, however, when the ghost of Steve Jobs introduces the iPhone 6 in the next year or so, the pendulum will swing again.
    mpshah likes this.
    05-24-2013 12:28 PM
    I just don't understand why you're following me around in two different threads and nitpicking everything I am saying to bait me into an argument. If I have offended you, I apologize.
    You havn't. I have no idea why everyone is so defensive here. Criticizing an opinion about technology is not a personal attack. These are just phones.
    05-24-2013 03:34 PM
    OK, what about contacts... Android linking multiple contracts is so much better than iOS, unless apple does this now? (Not had an iPhone for a year). And how about being able to customise vibration patterns, so if your partner messages you you know its them without even taking your phone out of your pocket...
    iOS 5 had the custom vibrations
    Or the awesome alarms on android, immeasurably superior to iOS. Or the colour changing led? Or the awesome swipe keyboard? Or Google now? Or Google maps!
    What is the awesome alarm stuff? Google maps are available on iOS and look much better then the Android counter part.
    There is loads of stuff android does so much better, you need to take time and find it is all.
    Or maybe he is used to iOS so much that he is happier with it. Android does NOT do everything better, for example email clients absolutely suck.
    Posted via Android Central App
    Rebuttal in bold.
    05-25-2013 02:59 AM
    That's very wrong; Now on iOS is known to not be full-featured.

Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    Yeah but maps and Youtube look ugly on Android compared to the iOS counter parts.
    TomsAndroid likes this.
    05-25-2013 03:01 AM
    Yeah but maps and Youtube look ugly on Android compared to the iOS counter parts.
    Yep, YouTube needs a BIG overhaul!
    05-25-2013 04:20 AM
    Yep, YouTube needs a BIG overhaul!
    They should just port the ios version over. It's the best kind IMO.
    05-25-2013 05:00 AM
    I for one love how both YT and Maps look on Android.

Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    DioramaMaker likes this.
    05-25-2013 09:20 AM
    I have the iPhone 5, sgs4 and the one and my day to day fave is the one. IPhone is pretty boring, but smooth and reliable. The one is nearly as smooth as the iPhone and so much smoother than my s4. The s4 has been a letdown and I loved the s3.

Posted via Android Central App
    scott5626 likes this.
    05-25-2013 04:21 PM
134 ... 456