Own an iPhone 5 currently, getting a GS4 today (I think). Still a toss up with the One but I think the S4 wins because of a few things. Features, current version of Android and Samsung is usually quick to update, better UI (IMO) and bigger screen. I also like the physical home button coming from the iPhone. Thinking of getting the S View Cover and 32gb microSD. Maybe I'll root! Who knows! That's the beauty of Android
    05-20-2013 06:41 AM
    Congrats. It's a good choice. I do have one question, what elements of the ui do you like?

Posted via Android Central App
    05-20-2013 07:04 AM
    Welcome!
    I already own an Android phone but will be upgrading soon and I'm thinking one of those 2 devices (One and GS4) will be my next phone.

Sent from my Photon 4G that Stupid Motorola will not upgrade to ICS or any other newer form of Android because they're a bunch of stupid lying bastards (and deserve to go to h e ll!) using Android Central Forums
    05-20-2013 07:16 AM
    Congrats! It's a very difficult choice to say the least. I was fortunate enough to be able to get both! I have a month to spend with both handsets and see which one ill stick with. Conclusion so far: they're both awfully nice, and I'd be happy with either. Haha

05-20-2013 07:23 AM
    Congrats. It's a good choice. I do have one question, what elements of the ui do you like?

I love all of the additional features like the smart options and actually think I'll get some use out of S Health. Trying to she'd about 20-25 lbs by the end of summer. I also really like the camera options which is something I didn't mention. I heard the Ones camera is decent but can't take very good pictures while the subject is moving plus I actually blow up and print my pics so 4mp might not be enough.
    Aquila likes this.
    05-20-2013 07:45 AM
    Own an iPhone 5 currently, getting a GS4 today (I think). Still a toss up with the One but I think the S4 wins because of a few things. Features, current version of Android and Samsung is usually quick to update, better UI (IMO) and bigger screen. I also like the physical home button coming from the iPhone. Thinking of getting the S View Cover and 32gb microSD. Maybe I'll root! Who knows! That's the beauty of Android
    Welcome! you wont regret your choice. I have the One and the S4 and prefer the S4 for daily use. The One is like a nice sports car. Keep it in the garage and take it out on weekends.
    Aquila likes this.
    05-20-2013 07:59 AM
    Let me know when you have a garage sale!!! I also like the S4 a bit better, but those speakers on the HTC ONE are just amazing!
    05-20-2013 09:03 AM
    Welcome to Android. C;

Posted via Android Central App from my Samsung Galaxy S3! GT-19300
    05-20-2013 09:17 AM
    Just got it this morning. Digging it so far but haven't gotten to mess with it too much!

Sent from my S4 using Tapatalk 2
    05-20-2013 02:43 PM
    Good move. Me and my wife came from Iphone 4S' and we couldn't be happier. What made me more happy is the craigslist resale value of my old iphone . Paid for the S4 and then some.
    05-20-2013 07:07 PM
    Congrats! You'll enjoy this side.
    05-20-2013 07:10 PM
    I've had the One for 30 days now on t-mobile on LTE and it's made me look at phones in a whole new light! Something my previous phones the galaxy s2 or iPhone could not. The only thing I don't like is that the accessories are limited B-). Because Samsung and iPhone are the biggest marketers they have more accessories. But who needs a case with this sexy design right?

HTC One>galaxy>iPhone
    05-20-2013 08:11 PM