text bubble in lock screen

michiganterp

May 9, 2013
Visit site
My friend had a note 2 and in his lock screen he gets a nice little bubble when he has a new text message. I have that huge ugly box ob my s4.

Can I get the bubble? We both are on AT&T.

Posted via Android Central App

zhingket

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
My friend had a note 2 and in his lock screen he gets a nice little bubble when he has a new text message. I have that huge ugly box ob my s4.

Can I get the bubble? We both are on AT&T.

Correct me if I'm wrong, you are talking about the bubble with "1" inside and a separate bubble with a number for the missed call? If so,I think it's a 4.1 thing and they have a different lock screen notification for the 4.2, I'm miss that too coming from an S3, I hate that new notification that shows part of your text message.

michiganterp

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Correct me if I'm wrong, you are talking about the bubble with "1" inside and a separate bubble with a number for the missed call? If so,I think it's a 4.1 thing and they have a different lock screen notification for the 4.2, I'm miss that too coming from an S3, I hate that new notification that shows part of your text message.

That's exactly what I'm talking about. Idk why they switched to the big ugly yellow box we get now.

aimeegraceyface

May 30, 2013
Visit site
I agree! Just purchased and S4 today and the notifications on the lock screen ... it is SO UGLY. Wish Samsung would do an update and bring the option in to have the little bubbles from the trusty s3.:(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
praestrudtulle