Hey everyone!

Another question here. Coming from an iPhone, I really liked having notifications pop up on my lockscreen, especially when a text message is recieved and it shows the name of the person and even part of the text if you'd like. I know it says just "New Message" on the lockscreen, but can it get a bit more detailed? I have been looking everywhere in settings and can't seem to figure out if it is possible on the Galaxy S4... Anybody more experienced know? Thanks!!!
    05-20-2013 12:56 PM
    You need a lock screen widget.
    Try this..
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ationWallpaper

If this works... Let me know.. N hit thanks:thumbup:

:*: Neebi :*:
    swent1 likes this.
    05-20-2013 01:10 PM
    Use Chomp instead of the stock messenger.
    swent1 likes this.
    05-20-2013 01:13 PM
    Hey everyone!

Another question here. Coming from an iPhone, I really liked having notifications pop up on my lockscreen, especially when a text message is recieved and it shows the name of the person and even part of the text if you'd like. I know it says just "New Message" on the lockscreen, but can it get a bit more detailed? I have been looking everywhere in settings and can't seem to figure out if it is possible on the Galaxy S4... Anybody more experienced know? Thanks!!!
    Go to Messaging>Press Menu>Settings>Scroll down>on the Notification settings check "Preview Message"
    Seattleite, swent1 and djsunny24 like this.
    05-20-2013 01:25 PM
    Go to Messaging>Press Menu>Settings>Scroll down>on the Notification settings check "Preview Message"
    is there any way to get it to say the name of the sender and "new message" for the message subject. instead of saying just preview or showing everything??
    06-11-2013 12:20 PM
    Sadly, this doesn't seem to be an option on the S4 Google Play edition, just the stock Samsung.
    07-11-2013 01:56 PM