It just doesn't bode well for a CDMA Nexus, it appears. I waited last year for the N4 and was disappointed, I just can't see waiting until Nov/Dec only to be disappointed again. So I ordered an S4.

I am on Sprint for a reason. We live in the boonies, and believe it or not, Sprint has the best service. Tmo is non existent, ATT is horrible and I just won't do VZ after a horrible experience with them.

I think I'll be happy with it. 5'' screen, removable SD card and removable battery... What's not to love?

What?! ...I'm msndrstood.
    via Gnex
    05-20-2013 04:44 PM
    It just doesn't bode well for a CDMA Nexus, it appears. I waited last year for the N4 and was disappointed, I just can't see waiting until Nov/Dec only to be disappointed again. So I ordered an S4.

I am on Sprint for a reason. We live in the boonies, and believe it or not, Sprint has the best service. Tmo is non existent, ATT is horrible and I just won't do VZ after a horrible experience with them.

I think I'll be happy with it. 5'' screen, removable SD card and removable battery... What's not to love?

via Gnex
    Grats on pulling the trigger! I think you're probably right about a CDMA Nexus. Love to hear what you think compared to the G-Nex and if you tried out the One at all, that too Good luck!
    msndrstood likes this.
    05-20-2013 05:10 PM
    Just install the inevitable GE S4 ROM onto your Sprint S4...problem solved.

That's what I'm doing on Verizon.
    05-20-2013 05:24 PM
    Also, you're a traitor to Android, Nexus is best, blah blah, everyone hates you, yeah you get it.
    05-20-2013 05:25 PM
    Grats on pulling the trigger! I think you're probably right about a CDMA Nexus. Love to hear what you think compared to the G-Nex and if you tried out the One at all, that too Good luck!
    Thanks! I couldn't wait any longer. My upgrade date was June 1st, so I searched for a deal. What I ended up with is getting it via HSN 2 weeks early! Same price as the Sprint store, but in 3 easy payments and no interest.

I played around with them in the Sprint store two weeks ago. I liked the way the One looked. Granted, it is a sexy phone. I can't get past that sealed battery. I will end up ordering an extended battery for the S4 as soon as the extended TPU cases for it are available.

I already ordered a standard TPU case and a new wristlet/wallet for it since it won't fit in my current one.

I'm still keeping the Gnex. I get emotionally attached to my gadgets, it's a character flaw, lol. I will probably get brave enough to root and rom the Gnex as soon as the 14 day return period is over for the S4. The NS4G serves as my bedside clock, so she's safe.

via Gnex
    05-20-2013 05:32 PM
    I'm still keeping the Gnex. I get emotionally attached to my gadgets, it's a character flaw, lol. I will probably get brave enough to root and rom the Gnex as soon as the 14 day return period is over for the S4. The NS4G serves as my bedside clock, so she's safe.
    lol x4
    05-20-2013 05:34 PM