I have been having problems with pocket dialing, as well as wasting battery, because of the home button. Simply the force of having my phone in my pocket pressed against my leg causes the home button to be activated and it is driving me nuts. It seems every time I take the phone out of my pocket the screen is already activated. Can someone please tell me how I can disable the use of the home button when the phone is locked? Then the only way I will be able to open my phone will be using the power button, which rarely is pressed by accident. Thanks in advance.
    05-21-2013 04:35 PM
    I have been having problems with pocket dialing, as well as wasting battery, because of the home button. Simply the force of having my phone in my pocket pressed against my leg causes the home button to be activated and it is driving me nuts. It seems every time I take the phone out of my pocket the screen is already activated. Can someone please tell me how I can disable the use of the home button when the phone is locked? Then the only way I will be able to open my phone will be using the power button, which rarely is pressed by accident. Thanks in advance.
    I don't think there's a way to do it without change system file settings which you will need root. If you have root, here's a video that's shows how.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums
    05-21-2013 09:10 PM