After a few weeks with your galaxy s4 are you still enjoying it? Still happy you picked it over the htc one or iphone 5?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
    05-22-2013 08:08 AM
    Definitely happy with my Galaxy S4 since i bought it on 3rd May! I must say HTC One tested for about 10 minutes and was kinda bored of the whole experience almost instantly of use, ive used SENSE for the last 2 years and i believe sense 5 is completely stripped down and bare basic, app drawer terrible, plain, boring, no innovative design, also no stand out features on the One compared to S4 motion sensors (which all work perfectly fine)... overall design of the One is kinda over HYPED speakers are good and the speed is very impressive but it felt like i was not going to last 6 months with the One let alone 2 years! Galaxy S4 is fun to use very customizable to your taste and more appealing to the eye, i have had it for about 3 weeks and every time i pick it up to have a little play with i cant seem to put it down! overall enjoying Sammy experience and im sure will last the full 2 years without getting depressed about making the wrong decision!
    05-22-2013 08:34 AM
    And overall design of the S4 is perfect in my opinion...doesn't even feel or look like cheap plastic, and loads of accessories another bonus
    05-22-2013 08:38 AM
    Yep
    05-22-2013 08:40 AM
    Still enjoying it.

Mostly because of the big screen.
    Once I root this thing I'll probably enjoy it 10x more.
    05-22-2013 08:44 AM
    Definitely happy with my Galaxy S4 since i bought it on 3rd May! I must say HTC One tested for about 10 minutes and was kinda bored of the whole experience almost instantly of use, ive used SENSE for the last 2 years and i believe sense 5 is completely stripped down and bare basic, app drawer terrible, plain, boring, no innovative design, also no stand out features on the One compared to S4 motion sensors (which all work perfectly fine)... overall design of the One is kinda over HYPED speakers are good and the speed is very impressive but it felt like i was not going to last 6 months with the One let alone 2 years! Galaxy S4 is fun to use very customizable to your taste and more appealing to the eye, i have had it for about 3 weeks and every time i pick it up to have a little play with i cant seem to put it down! overall enjoying Sammy experience and im sure will last the full 2 years without getting depressed about making the wrong decision!
    +1000
    05-22-2013 08:48 AM
    Still enjoying mine too, although I've had the urge to go back to my iPhone 5 (I have no idea why either).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
    scorpiodsu likes this.
    05-22-2013 09:39 AM
    Loving my S4 still very much. Only thing is i may have to bump up to 3GB data plan now that i'm playing Ingress... hahahaha
    05-22-2013 09:57 AM
    Returned my HTC One yesterday. I will miss that phone, but given the choice I had to go with the s4. I just found myself more compelled to it, while the One would kinda sit there.
    madlaw1071 likes this.
    05-22-2013 10:35 AM
    Have had both for just short of a week. Have a month to decide. Loving the GS4 so far, but the one is very compelling - the screen, build and clean, modern look of Sense 5 are hard to beat. The GS4 camera is better, I have decided that much. I also love that its screen is bigger and how thin and light it is. No question that the One is snappier though. I will most likely go with whichever has better battery life in the end. Both have been somewhat underwhelming in that regard so far...

Posted via Android Central App
    05-22-2013 10:42 AM
    Absolutely digging my S4! And I'm glad I upgraded to the 32GB unit. I've found that I am using air gesture more and more. Previewing e-mails and texts is just bad-*ss. And when I wave my hand to answer a phone call, my wife gets pissed. (She has a S3) And I haven't even dug into the camera and TV remote apps yet. Loving it...
    Statusnone and madlaw1071 like this.
    05-22-2013 10:48 AM
    Absolutely digging my S4! And I'm glad I upgraded to the 32GB unit. I've found that I am using air gesture more and more. Previewing e-mails and texts is just bad-*ss. And when I wave my hand to answer a phone call, my wife gets pissed. (She has a S3) And I haven't even dug into the camera and TV remote apps yet. Loving it...
    +1

skiner5246 likes this.
    05-22-2013 11:28 AM
    I've found myself using voice commands to answer a phone call. It works consistently.
    skiner5246 likes this.
    05-22-2013 12:08 PM
    Have had both for just short of a week. Have a month to decide. Loving the GS4 so far, but the one is very compelling - the screen, build and clean, modern look of Sense 5 are hard to beat. The GS4 camera is better, I have decided that much. I also love that its screen is bigger and how thin and light it is. No question that the One is snappier though. I will most likely go with whichever has better battery life in the end. Both have been somewhat underwhelming in that regard so far...

What network? I'm in a strong LTE area for ATT. The One easily makes a standard day and the S4 could go a day and a half. Both quite good. I hear Sprint's network kills batteries.
    05-22-2013 12:10 PM
    even more so - can't see going back to iphone
    madlaw1071 likes this.
    05-22-2013 12:51 PM
    What network? I'm in a strong LTE area for ATT. The One easily makes a standard day and the S4 could go a day and a half. Both quite good. I hear Sprint's network kills batteries.
    Sprint haha. Ive yet to put down either handset, so I they should last longer with regular use. Getting about 5 hours screen on time with the gs4.

05-22-2013 12:56 PM
    Sprint haha. Ive yet to put down either handset, so I they should last longer with regular use. Getting about 5 hours screen on time with the gs4.

How???

- - - Updated - - -

I am happy! I love the camera and love the big screen which is something I have come to truly adore.
    05-22-2013 12:57 PM
    How???

- - - Updated - - -

I am happy! I love the camera and love the big screen which is something I have come to truly adore.
    -Google Now disabled (also no location history in maps)
    -Autobrightness on
    -Sync is mostly all manual
    -Also motion/gesture stuff off except air view (increased screen sensitivity is on)
    -Adapt display off
    -Power saving off
    -Lightflow (love it!)
    -Screen timeout 30 seconds

That's pretty much it. Honestly doesn't seem too much better than my EVO LTE when I first got it a year ago. I just would've expected a little better with a 2600mah in there. It's good though, for sure, and will get me through a day. I suspect once I put the damn phone down I'll get a more realistic estimate of battery life.
    smooth4lyfe likes this.
    05-22-2013 01:33 PM