Galaxy S4 Homecreen will not rotate

sjmsing

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Just got my S4 and really like it. I cannot get the homescreen to rotate, while the apps etc rotate properly. I seem to remeber when I first got my Nexus 7 the home screen also did not rotate but OS updates enabled this some months later. Have I missed a setting or is this by design?

Statusnone

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
Just got my S4 and really like it. I cannot get the homescreen to rotate, while the apps etc rotate properly. I seem to remeber when I first got my Nexus 7 the home screen also did not rotate but OS updates enabled this some months later. Have I missed a setting or is this by design?

Home screen doesn't rotate. This is by design.

gabbott

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
I noticed the same thing on my s4. Picture does not rotate nor watch youtube.

There must be a setting to allow the screen to rotate.

There is, yours is probably disabled. It should be in the quick settings when you pull down the notification bar. It'll say screen rotation.

Second from the right:

rasa4u4u.jpg

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Or you can use two fingers to pull down the screen an you will git a bunch of quick toggles. Mine was not on the main toggle notifications bar. Or you can just tap on the 3 boxes with the toggle icon. (upper right corner)

phoenxs14

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site

christicoolc

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: Galaxy S4 camera icons will not rotate vertically

hey hey
im struggling to find a solution for this, when i hold my s4 vertically and open the camera, the icons are all horisontal...so the images also saves horisontal...so i have to rotate each image i take manually...my rotate icon is on? PLEASE HELP

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12