Hi everyone I'm loving family my S4 just a couple of quick questions

Can we out any app into the multi screen or only the ones that are already there? And I'd so how I tried and couldn't do it

How do we move files like pics and videos to the sd card?

I'm new to android so any advice will be appreciated

Thanks

Posted via Android Central App
    05-22-2013 09:38 PM
    You need to root your phone to use any application on multi screen. Till then only the Samsung approved applications can be used in multi screen. There are several ways you can move media to your sd card. Once you install kies, when ever you plug in your phone to your computer with usb, it will show up as removable drive, with built in memory and memory card separately. After that is a simple copy paste. You can also use a card reader to copy your media directly to the card then use it in your phone.

You can also select memory card as the default storage in camera settings so the pic and videos will directly saved in your phone.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Android Central Forums
    05-22-2013 11:31 PM
    Ok Onick that for the reply I'll try that

Posted via Android Central App
    05-23-2013 08:25 PM
    Except for a few apps that Samsung automatically made compatible with the Multi Window feature, it's completely up to each developer to make an app compatible or not. For most apps, it's as simple as adding a few lines of code. Currently, there's a hundred or so apps that are compatible (with more being added daily). If you'd like to see a list, follow the link in my signature. Otherwise, the only other ways to 'make' an app show up on the panel is to either modify the app (illegal in most cases) or root your phone.
    05-30-2013 10:00 AM