Hi guys,

One thing I noticed, it's that I have the s note installed on my s4, but there's no shortcut to open it, nor widget nor anything!

Is anybody else having this problem? How do I enable it? Or is it just me? Or something like an addon?
    05-23-2013 02:09 AM
    If its like the S3 you just find it in your app drawer, hold a finger on it, then you'll be on your home screens.Drag it to the page you want, drop and you're finished. It will then be both places.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    05-23-2013 03:30 AM
    Well, actually the problem is that I can't find it on the app drawer....
    It is in the app manager, as S Note Provider, but nothing on the drawer nor the widgets....
    05-23-2013 12:21 PM
    Is it possible it's in your hidden apps?
    05-23-2013 12:23 PM
    It's not hidden nor disabled... I do have several apps disabled, and hidden apps I couldn't disable... but the S Note Provider is not one of them...

Is it what you have on the app manager? Or is there any other app related to the S Note that should be there?
    05-23-2013 12:34 PM
    I see s note provider in application manager. Could it like a backend app for other apps?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 2
    05-23-2013 08:19 PM
    I see s note provider in application manager. Could it like a backend app for other apps?

i'm not actually sure if it's used by another app :/

is there a way to download the apk for the "S Note" ?
    i've found one googling for it, but it just stops working

or is there any other app on the market that works lite the S Note?
    05-24-2013 08:50 AM
    It's not hidden nor disabled... I do have several apps disabled, and hidden apps I couldn't disable... but the S Note Provider is not one of them...

Is it what you have on the app manager? Or is there any other app related to the S Note that should be there?
    Sorry, but I have a noob question. How do you hide apps? There are a few apps I couldn't disable, which is frustratingbut at least if I could hide them they wouldn't be in the way. So how do I go about doing this?
    05-24-2013 09:35 AM
    Sorry, but I have a noob question. How do you hide apps? There are a few apps I couldn't disable, which is frustratingbut at least if I could hide them they wouldn't be in the way. So how do I go about doing this?
    it depends on the drawer you're using....
    if it's Samsung's Touchwiz, then you have to go to the app drawer, click on the options button, and there's an option to hide applications... click on it, and go on selecting the apps you want to hide

hope that helps
    05-24-2013 10:35 AM

UPDATE:
    i just noticed that if i disable the SNoteProvider, the S Memo won't work at all, so i will assume that the S Note is kindof integrated onto the S Memo...
    05-24-2013 02:51 PM
    Makes sense.. I guess is somewhat integrated together
    05-24-2013 02:57 PM