Home Screen Background Help

snake02_78

May 5, 2013
Visit site
I tried out the Atom launcher on my S4 but I didn't get on with it. I have been using the default blue background since I had the phone but Atom changed it to it's own wallpaper. I cannot find how to get the blue back. I have managed to put one of the two wallpapers that came with the phone on but I prefered the blue as it made the icons clearer. I have tried resetting the defaults on touch wiz and I have cleared the data and cache but it is still the same. Any help would be appreciated.

mballs4life

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
I tried out the Atom launcher on my S4 but I didn't get on with it. I have been using the default blue background since I had the phone but Atom changed it to it's own wallpaper. I cannot find how to get the blue back. I have managed to put one of the two wallpapers that came with the phone on but I prefered the blue as it made the icons clearer. I have tried resetting the defaults on touch wiz and I have cleared the data and cache but it is still the same. Any help would be appreciated.

Long press a blank space on a homescreen > Set wallpaper > Home and lock screens > Wallpapers and there are all the defaults

snake02_78

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Thanks.

I've got the two default wallpapers but I had a blue background rather than a wallpaper. It was how I had the phone. I did see a way of being able to change the colour once but I can't find how to set it back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkie XL