Ongoing notifications

Statusnone

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the help! You've all been great.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Android Central Forums

Please direct all concerns and frustrations to the complaint department, which is located here...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1368313967057.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368313967057.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 84

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Beperry1,

I am sorry that no one has yet helped you. To get rid of persistent WiFi notifications, long press and click app info. Once at "android system" press force close. This will get rid of the notification. In the future, please remember that this is a very active forum. Sometimes your thread can be bumped down and no one will see it. We have a moderator team and ambassadors who are trying their best to respond to as many unanswered threads as possible. But we are only humans, after all. If you have any more questions or if I can be of any assistance, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Jennifer

To the rest of you, that attitude is not necessary what so ever.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

Statusnone

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
Beperry1,

I am sorry that no one has yet helped you. To get rid of persistent WiFi notifications, long press and click app info. Once at "android system" press force close. This will get rid of the notification. In the future, please remember that this is a very active forum. Sometimes your thread can be bumped down and no one will see it. We have a moderator team and ambassadors who are trying their best to respond to as many unanswered threads as possible. But we are only humans, after all. If you have any more questions or if I can be of any assistance, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Jennifer

To the rest of you, that attitude is not necessary what so ever.

Sorry, but my attitude is completely warranted. I can't stand when people don't hear a response on their thread in a couple of hours (early morning too) and sit there and sarcastically thank everyone for not dropping what theyre doing to answer the question. If you'll allow people to act like 3 year olds when they don't get their way, then excuse me for being just as immature in my response.

Oh btw I'm sure you'll find some reason in this response to ban or warn me so have at it.

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Sorry, but my attitude is completely warranted. I can't stand when people don't hear a response on their thread in a couple of hours (early morning too) and sit there and sarcastically thank everyone for not dropping what theyre doing to answer the question. If you'll allow people to act like 3 year olds when they don't get their way, then excuse me for being just as immature in my response.

Oh btw I'm sure you'll find some reason in this response to ban or warn me so have at it.

If you have a problem with a post, report it. Regardless of how justified you feel, the attitude was not warranted.

beperry1

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry. My response was at the immaturity of the wall post. My response was just a little adult sarcasm.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Android Central Forums

yasereid

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
i have an Xperia z1s that has jb 4.3

my issue is that when I turn off background data i get an ongoing notification "background data restricted- touch to remove restriction" and that's annoying because I don't want to accidentally hit that notification and turn background data back on!

a similar notification comes on for USB connectivity. I don't need a notification to let me know my phone is connected to my laptop!

Is there a way to remove these notifications without rooting my phone? If I do have to root my phone, then after that, what would be the process of removing these notifications. When I press and hold the notification, click on app info, it takes me to

1. Android system
2. USB connectivity

both aps have the notifications check box grey'd out and permanently checked.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae