I used to have a Motorola h17 and it was working fine until I left it in the ambulance the other night. Now I am looking to get one and was wondering if you guys have on that you are using that is providing superior sound quality. I was looking at the Motorola h19 and s11, but really don't want to purchase the s11 because I would like to use it whilte driving too. Don't want something in both ears.

Any ideas....
    05-23-2013 10:07 AM
    I've been using an LG HBS-700 bluetooth headset. Has both ear buds and works great with media related content; not so much with actual voice calls. At the moment I am having an issue with this bluetooth set. I can answer a call or make one but the BT disconnects within 30 seconds of that call. It won't drop the call but I can't hear anything nor be heard - so I switch off the BT and take the call on the phone, then they can continue the call. It is annoying when getting calls while listening to podcasts or music. I am sure there has to be a software issue. This BT set works great on my HTC Evo 3D and my wife's Evo3D as well.
    05-23-2013 10:42 AM
    I use a Jawbone Era and have had zero issues with it so far.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
    05-24-2013 04:27 PM
    Arriva leo are great.

Sent from my amazing Samsung Galaxy S4... there is none better!
    05-24-2013 05:18 PM
    I've been using an LG HBS-700 bluetooth headset. Has both ear buds and works great with media related content; not so much with actual voice calls. At the moment I am having an issue with this bluetooth set. I can answer a call or make one but the BT disconnects within 30 seconds of that call. It won't drop the call but I can't hear anything nor be heard - so I switch off the BT and take the call on the phone, then they can continue the call. It is annoying when getting calls while listening to podcasts or music. I am sure there has to be a software issue. This BT set works great on my HTC Evo 3D and my wife's Evo3D as well.
    I have no problem with the LGs on my Note 2 ... surprising that suddenly Sammy would introduce something that makes them a problem on the S4. Love the LGs anyway. Best BT headset ever.
    diolamen likes this.
    05-24-2013 05:30 PM
    must find a headset soon.
    05-26-2013 09:54 AM
    The S-11 works great. The Plantronics voyager legend is a beast. It works great and has built in voice controls and caller Id through the ear piece. Voice prompts ask you to answer or ignore. Pretty cool device. It also has excellent noise cancellation.

Posted via Android Central App
    05-26-2013 10:00 AM
    I am having issues with my Plantronics Bluetooth working correctly with my phone. It worked fine on my TMo G2. It pairs fine but I can't seem to connect to make calls. Sometimes I am able to answer calls. I thought the issue might have been that I had the phone on pin lock. I have read many postings here and there...it seems. Bluetooth is an issue with this phone....for some at least. I hope there is an update to fix this.
    05-26-2013 10:54 AM
    But from Costco, try it out
    If you don't like it, return with no questions asked

Sent from my amazing Samsung Galaxy S4... there is none better!
    05-26-2013 12:14 PM
    I have use (and link with) Sony Ericsson MW 600 on S4 smoothly. Turns out 2010 accessory works well, additional FM radio is a plus!

Another hheadset I am getting soon from mail is a MaxVirtual Cynaps. Have anyone of ya know how good is it?
    09-15-2013 10:11 PM