Hi All,

Recently switched from Apple and have purchased an S4 - loving the the phone/android for the most part however a few 'issues' keep cropping up and just need to know how to fix?

1. The phone restarts itself when I go to use the camera for the first time - once it's restarted it works perfectly fine..... however if left for a few hours the same thing occurs.
    2. You Tube app refuses to play any videos - I have to go into the browser for it to work. I have removed the latest patch and this seems to have improved it - is it a known issue?

Many thanks,
    Dave
    05-24-2013 08:45 AM
    Hi All,

Recently switched from Apple and have purchased an S4 - loving the the phone/android for the most part however a few 'issues' keep cropping up and just need to know how to fix?

1. The phone restarts itself when I go to use the camera for the first time - once it's restarted it works perfectly fine..... however if left for a few hours the same thing occurs.
    2. You Tube app refuses to play any videos - I have to go into the browser for it to work. I have removed the latest patch and this seems to have improved it - is it a known issue?

Many thanks,
    Dave
    well, that shouldn't be happening....

what's the model/carrier for your s4?

you can try and restore the handset to factory settings, OR just clear the cache/data for those apps....
    but i assume you'll need to check in for warranty with your carrier....
    05-24-2013 08:53 AM
    well, that shouldn't be happening....

what's the model/carrier for your s4?

you can try and restore the handset to factory settings, OR just clear the cache/data for those apps....
    but i assume you'll need to check in for warranty with your carrier....
    Thanks for the reply.

I brought a SIM free version of the i9500 and it is running on O2.

I haven't yet tried restoring the phone (a little hesitant to be honest) but I have cleared the cache on these apps...... guess I have little choice but too!
    05-24-2013 09:01 AM